Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 740
Natasha saw the tension, that he was keeping himself under tight check, and although she was sure that his next move would be for her, at the moment she wasn't quite sure if, when he did move, that it would be to fight or to fuck. Not that she particularly cared, she enjoyed doing both of those things equally.

"You can't stay here." she pointed out "What do you need? Tell me, I'll help you. Talk to me Safi."
DC-TV-1

280 Posts
4 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,031
Every time someone looked at him and saw Steve Rogers Safi felt the need to prove how different they were. But in some fundamental ways they were similar, both had codes that they would not break. And right now he was hitting one face first.

“Can you—“ he took a deep breath, snorting it out. “Go ahead. I’ll be behind, just… clear the way. I don’t want to hurt anyone.” And in some ways Safi acted in ways Steve never would. Safi let out a low chuckle. “You- I really really want to fuck you. And that’s not particularly how I’d prefer to end this encounter.”
Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

The man in front of her wasn't Steve Rogers, Natasha was aware of that, but it was easy to see the things that were fundamentally similar between the two men. In this case it was that they were unwilling to harm or to use other people.

"Okay." She said with a nod of understanding "I'll go ahead of you, as long as you promise that you really will follow." Since she knew that Steve was totally capable of lying to someone for their own good, and she wasn't going to assume that Safi wouldn't try to pull the same shit. "If you don't want to then I don't want to" she said and added "We'll get you someplace safe, and if we have to I'll find someone you do want to fuck and bring them back." wondering who that would be,since it sounded like Safi's wife wasn't an option. Hopefully he had a girlfriend who'd be willing to go along with it.
DC-TV-1

280 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Safi nodded once. “I’m going to follow you for either my big head or little head reasons. So this should work.” He waited till she was out of easy lunge range.

Right he could do this. It was only incredibly uncomfortable and fucking URGENT he was a grown ass man he could control himself.

He could.

Safi hit the portal taking a knee as this disorientation hit him harder than usual. “I’m good.” He muttered in hopefully her direction. “Your doctor or..” he sighed “the old school cure first?”
Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"Understood." Natasha said with a nod, then she stepped through the portal, feeling a brief 'pop' or a stretching as she passed through and was b back in the Hub. She turned, and was glad to see that Safi really had followed her. In spite of his reassurance, she hadn't been totally sure.

"It's your call." Natasha replied. For the moment he was still coherent, and seemed capable of making his own choices. Until that changed, she was going to let him make his own choices. " We can do both." she said "Get you back to the Tower and let the doc get a look at you, while he's doing that, if you want I'll bring you someone. Or if you have someone to take care of you, I'll take your straight there." Or she would do the job herself, but only if he changed his mind. "What do you want to do?"
DC-TV-1

280 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

He was a god damn cognizant man he could make his own choices he wasn’t an animal. Safi’s hands found themselves deep in rich auburn hair, the body pressed between him and the tree the portal was positioned in was softer than his mind wished for but his body knew hers.

Lips pressed against hers alternating being demanding, and pleading.
Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

For a few desperate, hungry moments Natasha let herself melt into the kiss. This wasn't Steve, wasn't the man she'd loved, wasn't who she really wanted to be kissing her, and yet it felt so very good, felt so very right, her body remembering responses that her mind had forgotten. But, her mind was quick to remind her, he was compromised, and had said he didn't want this just a moment ago.

She pulled away from his kiss, and it was the hardest thing she'd done-well, not ever, but certainly it was in the top five. "Safi, stop." she said, forcing the words out "This isn't what you want. Stop, and I'll find you someone you want to fuck."