Marvel-MCU-3

47 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 575
"You're right, you aren't my Tony. But it sure sounds like you made some of the same shitty choices when it comes to Steve, not my Steve, but some version of him, and if you're trying to convince me that you don't deserve some shaming for that, you're wrong. Frankly, I've had enough Tony Stark in my life, and frankly, you're not convincing me that you're a better Tony than the one I left behind." Natalia was telling her that she was being a bit unreasonable, but at the moment, Natasha didn't care much.
Marvel-MCU-1

292 Posts
8 Threads
Job: Billionaire Superhero
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: yes
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 959
Tony rolled his eyes loudly. “Wow someone else I don’t know telling me I’m a horrible goblin sex crazed addict. Ouch. It hurts. Stop.” He deadpanned. There were so many things he could say, to cut her, hurt her like she was trying to hurt him.

Good news was she wasn’t hitting deep enough to bring out the unrepentant ass.

“Also sweetheart? No one is keeping you here. So seems to me you like my company.” He smirked winking at her. “Sure it wasn’t a little bit of jealousy I heard? Sad you never took your shot at me back when you were Rushman?”
Marvel-MCU-3

47 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"Hey, if the shoe fits you wear it." Natasha replied "I notice you aren't saying I'm wrong. Just that the truth hurts your feels." Now it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"I was here first. I need a cup of tea and some breakfast before I do anything else. And yes, how did you figure it out? I totally fantasized about being inappropriately touched by my boss."
Marvel-MCU-1

292 Posts
8 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

“Oh please like you never dreamed about being chased around the helicarrier by ol’ cyclops.” His Hand flicked out turning on the kettle. “And excuse you my shoes are comfy as fuck. Litterally.”
Marvel-MCU-3

47 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I think you need to stop projecting your fantasies." Natasha shot back "And I'm glad that you're finally comfortable admitting to the fact that you're a crazed sex goblin who makes horrible choices. Especially when it comes to going after Steve. At least one version of you can own up to it."
Marvel-MCU-1

292 Posts
8 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

“That’s me. Sex goblin Stark. Pretty sure there’s merch to that effect.” Sure he’d had sex with exactly one(maybe two depending on how you counted alternate versions) people in the last year, and the four before that were all Pepper. But hey she wanted the Tony from before he was Ironman? Well she got it.

Honestly? He really wasn’t feeling the old desire to fuck for the sake of fucking. Maturity? Or just exhaustion. Probably both.
Marvel-MCU-3

47 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha realized, based on Tony's sarcastic response that he was admitting to no such thing. "Oh, so that is what you're trying to say? That getting into Steve's pants was, what? You turning over a new leaf?"
Marvel-MCU-1

292 Posts
8 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

What did his sleeping Steve mean? “Ummm gonna go with none of your beeswax Romanoff.” Tony wasn’t about to admit to the fact that his actions that night had been more about grief, desperate denial than anything more salacious.

She didn’t get to his pain.

“Also again. Not your Tony and very much not your goddamn steve. Funny never had to repeat myself this much around my Nat. But than she was smart enough not to get compromised by two octogenarians.”
Marvel-MCU-3

47 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"Which conveniently left the field open for you." she said with a snort, not letting the comment about being compromised sting. At least not too much. At the time, it hadn't seemed like being compromised. Now, maybe she was and maybe she wasn't, but that wasn't something she cared to discuss with Tony. Any Tony "So I'm going to go with 'shut your whore mouth, Stark".