Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 575
Jaya was happy to press up against Remy, kissing him joyously, eagerly, and happily. One of the things that she liked best about being with Remy was that there was more than just want and need involved in being with him, there was joy and laughter as well.

Not that there wasn’t plenty of desire and needing, she thought, knees going a bit weak as he grinned at her “Good.” she said, her grin teasing as well “I’ll be sure to make it worth the wait.” worth the wait for both of them, because she would miss Remy a great deal. Not that she’d promise to be abstinate while she was away-they hadn’t made anything like those kinds of promises. Not that she’d be seeking out clients, either, but the mood might strike her. For that matter, there might be a possible prospective suitor that she’d want to test out. But, Jaya had to admit, it was also possible that she wouldn’t find anyone that she’d care to take to bed.

“Of course I’ll let you know.” Jaya replied “I’ll send word as soon as I can, I promise. But you needn’t worry. The shuttle is in good working order, and the portal is in a safe region of space.” Not that there weren’t plenty of things that could still go wrong with the shuttle, and something going seriously wrong had a high chance of leaving her dead in space.. For that matter, the Orion Syndicate could decide to not send her back, and might ship her off on a dangerous and long term mission as a way of making certain that she stayed far away from the Hub. Or she could return to find out that she’d been sold already, or even that she had a husband to bring back. All things that would prevent her from coming back, or coming back to Remy. But she’d been taught by her mother that when you were leaving it was best to focus on the positive, instead of giving your man things to fret about. Not that Remy was her man, but he was, Jaya had to admit, one of her favorite clients, and she thought that the principle held, even if he was a Terran male. “It shouldn’t be very long, sweetness, and then I can see you again. But in the meantime-” she grinned at him “Why don’t we go to my room, and make some memories to keep you warm while I’m away?”
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

60 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Thief/Scout/Scoundrel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 845
In good company (like Jaya's), it was easy for Remy to be eager and happy. Making Jaya laugh was an absolutely enjoyable pastime, one that Remy found himself looking forward to his opportunities to do so. He also looked forward to just conversing with the woman; she was intelligent and sharp, and it was exhithiateing just to chat with her.

Of course. talking was far from the only thing Remy enjoyed doing with Jaya... A couple of weeks. He knew he'd miss her, miss talking to her, miss the flirtation that seemed to come so easy to the both of them, and sure, he would definitely miss the sex too, but that wasn’t at the top of the list. Not at all. That realization came as a little bit of a surprise to Remy, but he accepted it silently. Unlike Jaya, however, Remy knew that the chances of him finding romantic companionship while she was away was highly unlikely. He didn't feel compelled or obligated, that wasn't the sort of relationship they had, but he doubted he'd find anyone who sparked an interest quite the same way as Jaya did. He'd never mentioned the fact that he'd stopped visiting the other girls, and neither had she, and that suited both of them it seemed.

Nodding, Remy accepted Jaya's reassurance that she'd contact him upon her return, and smiled, "l'll try no' t 'worry, Chere." He wasn't all that much of a worrier, but he thought on space travel and knew it would have its inherent hazards. But Jaya was smart and competent. Two weeks. Remy would just keep himself busy. Easy.

When she mentioned making memories, Remy chuckled easily, "Ah. dat does sound like a very good idea, Chere. Keep me warm, an' give me all de more reason t 'miss yo' while yo' away..."
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 575
Jaya knew that Remy had stopped seeing anyone who worked at the Green Goddess, although, in honesty she'd chalked that up to the girls not wanting to annoy the boss. They seldom tried to couple or have relations with Tony or Jax, or Chris for that matter, or any of her other regulars. Well, except for the regulars that she'd specifically made sure moved on to other girls, once Remy had started to take up more of her time. Which was a good trade, in her opinion, since Remy was a delightful companion, in and out of bed.

And speaking of bed "Well, then I think its time for us to go and make some good memories, sweetness."