Harry Potter-Main Universe

58 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 921
“Well, we have to navigate all sorts of alien concepts here, I suppose,” he reasoned. “I’d never want to be without magic either, it just seems so unnecessarily tedious. On the other hand, they seem to have managed fairly well to adapt to their limited abilities on my world. It’s apparently not too bad… but again, I’d never want to find out for myself.”

Oryn might be a calm man, a careful man, not known for letting his emotions run hot or his mind to get away from him, but even he couldn’t deny the fact that this was a very attractive woman who was here with him, who had her tail wrapped around his arm, and seemed to be quite enjoying the physical attention he was giving her. As she wrapped her tail about his arm, he let his eyes drift coolly, but appreciatively, over her, and his hand slid a bit higher on her tail, but not too high. He was, after all, a patient man, and only the uncouth rushed into things without any regard for tact and procedure. “Well, then our world wouldn’t seem that alien to you, I suppose. It’s also rather filled with small-minded people. Fortunately, one isn’t forced to interact with the world as a whole, only those that they care to know in particular.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best secret hideouts are really secret - by Oryn Vance - 01-20-2018, 08:42 AM