Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the claimssssss
these... may have taken me a while. whoops.
Marvel-MCU-1

9 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Stark Tech/Superhero
Ship Status: Maybe in a ship?
Sexual Orientation: Sexual Orientation is Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 98
I never did even a single one of these and I'm v sorry.

Playbys:

Quethadia Nyx Played By:Jamie Chung
Castiel Played By: Misha Collins
Kailani Mahelona Played By: Serena Karnagy
And though I doubt I really need to claim it
Sombra Played By: Sombra

Universes:

Only Singular thank god.

Shadowrun:
-Anchor Character: Quethadia Nyx
-Timeline: 2077, Tabletop Game.
-Portal Location: In the middle of the Desert outside of the Seattle slums, on Queth's smuggling route 43.
-Universal rules: Magic works on belief. Cybernetic implants tear apart the soul. Every mythological creature exists- but they've been too focused on each other to make it off world. The people who work in the dark are often not the bad guys, and the ones in light are also not often the good guys.
-About the World: In 2011, a large portion of humans turned into elves, pixies, and dwarfs. About ten years later- The world followed up with Orcs and Trolls. Magic had returned to the world- and with it came the incredibly powerful dragons, the shamans, the technomancers- anything and everything that had been heard of so far. In part to keep with the times, impressive cybernetics were developed as well as a global information network known as the Matrix. It's common these days to find an average person on the street with a neural interface giving them augmented reality. Pop up ads are a nightmare. The world is mostly separated into those with jobs working for megacorps, and those who work in the shadowy part of the world- doing 'runs' for anything you can cough up the creds to pay for.

Canons:

Supernatural, Season 8 (ish), Castiel.

Overwatch, Base Universe, Sombra.