Thread Contributor: Sheev PalpatineAn Intriguing Potential Apprentice
Star Wars-Movies

15 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Sith Lord/Politician/Emperor
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Waffles

The former Emperor of the Galaxy quietly walked through the streets of the Hub City, minding his own business. As usual, he was clad in a black robe and hood that obscured his withered, disfigured face from view. He would normally stick out like a sore thumb, due to his odd clothing, but he actually was someone who no one noticed in the crowd, due to his ability to shroud his presence, as well as his thoughts and emotions, from everyone around him. To everyone around him, he wasn't there at all, which is how he preferred it.

The Dark Lord of the Sith was currently out on a leisurely stroll, expertly mapping out every nook and cranny of the city with a keen eye, making sure that this entire Hub World was perfectly mapped out in his mind so that he could better move around in the event he needed to make an escape. He was nothing if not an opportunist, as all Dark Lords were, and he was going to make sure he took advantage of this opportunity of being in a new place for him to utterly control without anyone being able to stop.

As he continued on his path, he stopped in front of a simple looking repair shop when he felt a particularly strong spike of negative emotions, feelings of rage and hatred. Unable to help himself, a twisted smile appeared on his face, his Sith yellow eyes lighting up with glee at the delicious shroud of the Dark Side that seemed to permeate over this little shop. He could tell that this person was untrained, but with enough guidance from the Darkest of Sith Lords in history, this person could truly become great, perhaps even greater than his once star pupil, Lord Vader.

Wanting to take a look at this person for himself, he waved his right index finger, causing the door to be pulled open by an unseen cosmic force, and then walked into the shop. When he got inside, he found that it was more of a very spacious garage than anything else. He frowned to himself under his hood, and looked around until he found what appeared to be some kind of small workstation to the left, with a woman playing with her cybernetics. Immediately, he sneered in contempt upon seeing the source of the rage and hatred was a woman, but the darkness in her was too tempting for him to resist.

"Hello there, my dear. I hope I'm not bothering you at this time" he said to her in a low, raspy voice as he revealed himself, removing the Sith Magic he used to hide his physical presence. He still firmly kept up the Force cloak to conceal his emotions, thoughts, and true nature, entirely because he didn't want anyone that possessed the ability to sense a person's nature from outing him.
Shadowrun-Tabletop edition

160 Posts
8 Threads
Job: "Travel Writer" (Smuggler)
Ship Status: Trying to date Belle
Sexual Orientation: Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 939
Queth had a shit day. It was absolute drek from beginning- and probably to end if the day continued as expected. She grumbled slightly as she took her tools to her arm- if she didn't get the blood out soon she just knew she was going to strain the gears- maybe even tear some of the nerves and wires when it gummed up. Still she was never pleased at the phantom sensations that she was left with when she pulled her own arm apart.

She almost missed the alert that her door sent to her eye- but there was only so inattentive one could be when your vision flashed red for a moment. Queth grumbled for half a millisecond to herself before pulling herself together and whipping a gun out at the person who had entered the room. She would have greeted a potential customer better- customers meant money after all- but few people walked into her building cloaked with good reasons.

Queth growled and bared her teeth- suddenly grateful that her mask had come off to be cleaned as well- it only added to her potential for causing fear- though it seemed to her that this wrinkly old man would hardly be terribly impressed. Noting that he was standing at an angle to her that meant the glass was not behind him, her grin grew and she sent a bullet passing beside his head to hit the wall behind him. Not bothering to check whether or not the bullet passed by, she nodded slightly at him.

"How about you explain to me why you felt the need to enter in what seems to be a pathetic facade of an invisibility spell. You know I've met children who can do better magic." She offered with a roll of her eyes at the old man who entered her building. "And then we can discuss you bothering me- because I can assure you, regardless of whether or not you have a good reason for trying to be invisible, you are bothering me. So either prepare to lay down cash to get me to pretend to be pleasant- or get ready to see how much an angry one armed 90 year old can do."
Star Wars-Movies

15 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Sith Lord/Politician/Emperor
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Waffles

He could tell by the woman's emotions that she wasn't necessarily pleased with his presence, so he made sure to approach very carefully. As he approached, she turned to him, and her anger flared up in a way that he could easily detect. Granted, her cybernetic nature made it harder than normal to scan her mind and get a good read on her, but he's had decades of experience with mind reading to accomplish almost any task that involved mind reading, minus that man Hannibal who seemed immune to his mind reading.

So, when she pointed her gun at him, his future sight didn't warn him of any attack. As such, when she fired a bullet at him, he didn't bother trying to defend himself. That didn't mean he wasn't going to show off his abilities, though, as right when it seemed like the bullet was going to sail by him, he lifted one of his bony fingers, and just like that the bullet stopped just mere centimeters to the side of his face. As it floated there, the Dark Lord of the Sith analyzed the projectile, and immediately deduced that the weapon was some primitive slugthrower.

Amused at this, and by her open hostility, he tilted his head to the side when she mocked the method he used to cloak his presence. Of course, it wasn't a true invisibility technique, just a way to shroud his presence in a way that people he didn't want to notice him didn't pay any attention to him. He wanted her to see him, which is why he didn't cloak his presence from her at all when he entered her shop. He knew that he might need to tread carefully.

He wasn't afraid of her or anything, but he felt this woman had potential to become a Sith, and as such he felt a desire to be more pleasant than usual. The knowledge of this multiverse made him salivate over the desire of the Sith becoming a multiversal order instead of just sticking to his home universe. The Sith would reach levels of prominence and influence not even the wretched Jedi would be capable of achieving, since last he checked they were reduced to a mere trickle of their old numbers.

"The Force power I used was merely to shield my presence from those I didn't want to notice me. I let you see me, since I had no intention of hiding from you. As for why I'm here, I suppose you could call me an empath. I could feel your emotions, such as your anger and hatred, and decided to investigate. I suppose I was concerned, and desired to help" he said, explaining the ability to hide himself as well as why he was here in her shop.