Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: GwinJust Another AI...
Overwatch-Overwatch

17 Posts
3 Threads
Job: AI
Ship Status: No?
Sexual Orientation: Straight, if any
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,205
He was totally not back to see the chica caliente AI. Definitely not. He was just… Dropping in to see… what was what. Right.

It took patience, time, and cunning, but getting into and out of the tower was doable for someone small like Gwin, and he was a determined little bot. He came without malice or hostility. He really was here to just see…

Whatever there was to see. He wasn’t checking up on the tower’s AI at all.

But it was possible that he should pay more attention to who was where and where he was going, because the human walking down this hallway certainly didn’t realize that there was a small robotic pine martin scurrying down the corridor, “Oops, sorry, amigo!” The little robot looked up at the...businessman? His mouth hung open with what might have been chagrin, and Gwin took the opportunity to snap a picture of the human to log for his use later. Better to remember people by!
Marvel-MCU-1

107 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 896
Phil was walking along, minding his own business, when he felt something crash into his leg. That wasn't precisely unusual, given the number of robots, drones and similar beasts. What was unusual was the thing itself, which looked like a ferret or at least a mustilid of some sort. Not something he'd seen before, and therefore possibly not something that should be around.
"Hey" he said, crouching down for a better look "What are you doing here?"
Overwatch-Overwatch

17 Posts
3 Threads
Nyte

So, a lot of getting into places you probably weren’t really supposed to be and being left alone? It was pretending that you were supposed to be there, and someone who didn’t think you should was obviously bereft of their senses as well as their sanity. It worked more than people might think, especially when you were a piece of technology in a very technology filled building.

Thus when he was nearly stepped on by the man in the suit, Gwin darted just out of the way, and apologized to him in order to make the guy maybe pay more attention to where he was going. While simultaneously deciding to do a better job of the same thing.

“Hola, muchacho.” What was he doing here? “Well, I don’t know about you, but I was simply minding my own business, walking down the hall.”
Marvel-MCU-1

107 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Phil, of course, knew all about sneaking into a place simply by walking in and looking like you belonged there. It was one of his favorite tricks. Which was why it didn't work on him. As he looked at the little robot, he became more certain that this wasn't Tony Stark's work. He'd gotten tolerably good at spotting Tony's style, and that wasn't this.

"I can see what you're doing right now." Phil said, amused "My question is what you're doing here, since you don't belong."
Overwatch-Overwatch

17 Posts
3 Threads
Nyte

There were those who were capable of pulling off the same tricks as Gwin, and the AI knew it. He was mobile, and he was practiced and intelligent and hell, he was even fairly crafty, but there were humans who had some of those same traits, who had some of his skills, if not all of them.

There were people who could see through the charade of ‘I belong here because I look like I do’. He didn’t encounter those sorts of people very often, but this wasn’t exactly a one-off, either.

And there was a great way of dealing with those sorts of people, too. The robotic ferret looked up at Phil, tilting his head at him and opening his mouth, projecting his digital avatar, a handsome, dark skinned and haired young man who gave Phil a wide, happy grin and a wave, “Who’s to say I don’t belong? I’ve come to visit with Friday, amigo, and she lives here.”

The truth was such a fantastic armament.

Even when you didn’t want to admit it to yourself, the truth could be a very, very handy tool, and Gwin wasn’t afraid to use it. “I met her not so long ago, and she is muy elegante, you see?” The ferret moved closer, allowing his avatar to lean toward Phil, his voice going low, “Don’t tell her, though, yeah? I’m gonna play hard to get.” And there was an earnestness there that maybe shouldn’t be able to belong to an AI, but here was Gwin, being honest if still a bit playful about it.
Marvel-MCU-1

107 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Phil couldn't help but smile at that. If someone wanted to court the AI, well, he wasn't going to try to stop them. Although the mechanics were, well, he'd let Friday worry about that. "I see." Phil said, amused "Well, I wish you luck then. She's a very special lady." Not that he was going to take the story entirely at face value, of course, so he tapped his comm and said "Friday? Are you around? It seems you have a gentleman caller."
Marvel-MCU-1

166 Posts
7 Threads
Job: AI for Tony Stark
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Maybe?
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,365
Phils earpiece crackled to life, “sussshhh.” Her soft Irish voice whispered in his ear. “I'm hiding?” She didn't have the smug certainty that normally colored her tone.

“I am...unsure about his particular intentions.” Rapidly Friday determined that Agent Coulson really was the most ‘adult’ person in the Tower.
Overwatch-Overwatch

17 Posts
3 Threads
Nyte

Hey, Friday was like him; she was an AI, more program than physical robot, and it was damn nice to meet someone like him that wasn’t looking to hurt him or his Amante. And the fact that Friday had some of the finest code he’d seen in a long time? Well, that was icing on a very delectable cake. “Do you? See, I mean?”

A very special lady. “Damn straight, hombre. Damn straight.”

And then the suit had to go and sell him out. “Aw, c’mon, amigo, why you have to go and do that?” There was a look of… Hurt and betrayal? On Gwin’s avatar’s face, and then he pursed his lips, “Don’t tell her I like her, huh? At least be that much of a bro, would you? She’s…”

He sensed more than heard Friday plug into Phil’s comm unit, and surprisingly (for himself as well as anyone else) he took a step back, letting the conversation between Suit and AI remain private, instead very ‘noisily’ poking around in the public files and accessing the internet to run random searches, learning, if not about Friday herself, then the world she hailed from. All while doing his best not to eavesdrop. Sombra had made him curious, but he didn’t have to be rude about it.