245 Posts
4 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 904
The walk of shame.

Safi had never liked that phrase, it explicitly said that he or his partner had something to hide. And that just was not him, he didn't get into bed with someone who felt he should be a secret and he never hid his partners.

Walk of satisfaction sounded better.

Tony’s door clicked shut behind him, a few weeks a few hours every few days when he was in Hub...it wasn't a relationship by a long shot but it was something. He wouldn't even say they were exactly friends, not in what he would consider friends at any rate, there was still things Tony hid, shuttered secrets behind bright blue eyes. And that was fine, he wasn't looking for serious and feeling like he was helping to pave over some of the cracks in the other man's emotional wounds.

A soft smile played over his expression, hand drifting down the wooden paneling in a moment of unobserved gentle introspection.

Slightly distracted he didn't realize he wasn't alone in the corridor.
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Soldier/Avenger
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve was walking down the hall, TV remote in hand. He had pushed the wrong button and now the television wasn't working...again. Thankfully Tony had an open door policy when it came to Steve's questions on technology, no matter what the time of day, or in this case, night.

Steve hears the soft click of the door and looks up, expecting Tony. He stops short when he sees Safi in the hallway instead. Now Steve may be a gentleman, but he's not dumb. From Safi's hair to his soft smile, Steve knows exactly what he just finished doing with Tony Stark. Now ordinarily Steve wouldn't care; what people got up to in the bedroom wasn't any of his business.

But these are not ordinary circumstances. It hasn't been that long since Christian admitted his crush on Safi, and though he claimed to fine with the status quo, Steve knew it hurt him. Now Safi had the nerve to be sleeping around with someone who looked like he could be Christian's brother. Steve was offended on Christian's behalf. He takes a deep breath. He can't break his promise not to reveal his crush.

"Evening," he says shortly.
DC-TV-1

245 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Damn it.

Safi forced himself not to tense at the unexpected voice; he'd not been paying attention and now he got to deal with this.

He wasn't ashamed, and if the guy. Wearing his face wanted to start something...yeah he'd oblige.

“Evening.” He returned the greeting, leaning on the wall, crossing his ankles, purplish bruises, marks from Tony's wicked mouth peeked around his half open shirt, “Tony is sleeping.” He commented, eyes flicking between the door and Steve. “Don't wake him.” It wasn't a request.
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

The truth was getting the remote control to work really wasn't that important. It was certainly something he would wake Tony up for. He only came by because he knew how irregular Tony's hours were and figured that he would still be up. He should just say goodnight and walk away...but something about Safi rankled him. It wasn't the fact he was wearing his face. To be honest Steve still saw himself as a skinny guy with a long thin face. He didn't recognize his own chisled jaw in the mirror half the time. It was the attitude. The agreesive posturing that made it obviously Safi didn't like him.

"I just need to ask him something." Steve says, then because he can't help himself even though he knows he shouldn't say anything, he asks, "Where's Christian?"
DC-TV-1

245 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

He and his doppelgänger just where oil and water, and that showed every time they were left alone together; “Visiting his sister.” He shot back immediately, eyebrow cocked. “What's it for you?” Damn it he was fairly sure he'd messed up that phrasing.

Maybe because it was Chris’s obvious hero worship, maybe it was the fact that this guy was younger, stronger, and was supposed to be ‘perfect’ that rankled him. What ever it was Safi just didn't like him. And getting the third degree didn't help one damn bit.
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

"Shouldn't you be with him? You are his bodyguard aren't you?" Steve asks. Sneaking out for some late night fun while his charge is left unprotected; that type of behavior would have gotten Safi court martialed if he were still in the army. Putting Christian's life at risk for some fun with Tony? Steve shook his head. It was completely irresponsible. Choosing Tony over Christian for a romantic partner in the first place was a bit strange in Steve's opiniom. From everything Christian had said, Safi and him had been through a lot together and Tony was nothing more than a comic book character come to life. Not that Tony would be a horrible partner or anything, Steve just couldn't fathom how Safi couldn't see what an amazing guy he had right in front of him.
DC-TV-1

245 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“I am his friend not his bodyguard.” He corrected eyebrows lowering to meet. “We've been coming here for a month, he knows the way to the Goddess without me tailing him every time he wants some time to speak with his family alone.” Again what the fuck business was it of roid rage?

“I'm sure he'd love it if you joined him if you think I am such a terrible friend.” Safi pushed off the wall. He didn't need to defend himself or his actions. Chris was a god damned adult. One that loved to get his ass into trouble accidentally. But one that had made it clear
That while he tolerated Safi’s paranoia, some space would be nice at times.

Walking away from Steve Safi resisted the urge to toss back what he thought was REALLY the issue. It develed too close to what Tony had let slip in the last few weeks to even make a quip about who Steve was really jealous of.
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

"Goddess?" Steve asks. Was that a reference to something or a literal goddess? Normally he would just assume it was a reference, but after meeting Thor he had been forced to conclude that Gods and Goddess walked among man, and occasionally fought besides them too.

Safi's statement surprised Steve. It's true that he has problems with Safi, and doesn't particularly care for the man, but he doesn't think he's a terrible friend. He thinks he was an ass and an idiot, but it is clear that he cares for Christian, even if it isn't in the type of way Christian would prefer.

"I don't think you're a terrible friend, " Steve says honestly.
DC-TV-1

245 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Safi rolled his eyes, really? “Green Goddess, his sister works there, it's a bar and whore house.” He explained bluntly. He was tempted to add that Belle was not a whore, but he was ALMOST amused by the idea of Chris ripping him a new one for disrespecting his big sister.

“Than what?” Safi crossed his arms, turning back to face him. “What do you really want to say to me?”
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

It was actually a bit of a relief to know that the Green Goddess was just a bar and whorehouse and not another actual God wandering around.

"I want to know what your problem is with me." Steve says, crossing his arms to mirror Safi.
DC-TV-1

245 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Oh really? Safi shakes his head. “Na uh. You walked up to me and began this. You know why I do not like you.” He'd made his initial reasons clear at their first meeting, now he had just accumulated more in the few weeks of ...what ever with Tony.
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

"I came here to talk to Tony, I  was not here for you," Steve snaps, "I had no idea that Tony was who Christian was talking about." Oops probably shouldn't have dragged Christian into this. Hopefully doesn't notice.
DC-TV-1

245 Posts
4 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Yes, he shouldn’t have.

Safi pounced on that little statement “Talking about?” His eyes narrowed considering everything HE knew that had passed between Tony and this Steve...or rather what had NOT happened.

“Also you keep talking to me. And dropping bullshit little statements like that. So I can't help but think you REALLY do want to talk to me. Steve.”
Marvel-616 Universe

101 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve holds back a sigh. Of course Safi can never let anything go.

"Yes talking. You're not his bodyguard and he's allowed to talk to whoever he wants," Steve says shortly, "and trust me, I have no interest in talking to you."