Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 97
Castiel had found himself on another long stroll that was uncharacteristic of him. He was... He was contemplative lately. Perhaps the lengthy list of troubles was finally getting to be too much for him to handle so easily. It wouldn't be awfully surprising considering what a mess he had left to come here- and the place he had arrived- with Dean both welcoming and seemingly annoyed by his presence.

That one had stung- Dean had paid little attention to him after promising to watch shows with him and Cas knew it was ridiculous but he had found that quite vexing. So vexing that he found himself thinking about Dean even more than Castiel already had before he had returned to this time period. It was almost concerning.

It was particularly concerning when the Angel ran shoulder first into a broad shouldered muscular man with blonde hair. For a millisecond he thought that his thoughts had conjured Dean in front of him before he noticed the wildly different features.

Really to compare the two men was to compare night and day. (Certainly both beautiful in their own respects but Castiel would always prefer the one with more darkness. Made each bit of light brighter.) Clearing his throat awkwardly he took a step back. "Forgive me I seem to have been lost in thought."He offered with a small dip of his head in apology. "I am still learning my way around this- strange reality."
Marvel-616 Universe

100 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Soldier/Avenger
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve is out enjoying the summer day. A rare feeling of contentment has settled around him and he aims to make the most of it. He hums a tune that he first heard back in the 30s, as he strolls along the road. Memories of dance halls and big band music drift hazily across his mind.

Lost in good memories Steve doesn't notice the dark haired man until he runs into him. Steve quickly steadies himself and gives the man a quick once over to make sure he's also ok. The man appears fine. He wears a trench coat that is oddly heavy for the warm summer day.

"Forgive me I seem to have been lost in thought. I am still learning my way around this- strange reality."

"New to the hub?" Steve asks. He gives the stranger a sympathetic smile. He knows how disconcerting it can be to stumble into this strange little world.

"Do you want someone to show you around?" Steve asks.
Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel blinked slowly for a brief moment- remembering that it was disconcerting for humans when someone seemingly of their own species kept their eyes wide and staring. Letting himself be steadied he ducked a grateful nod to the stranger. He also blinked with mild surprise at the offer. "I would very much appreciate that yes."

Castiel offered a hand to shake with the stranger. "My name is Castiel, I am an angel of the lord- it is nice to meet someone so kind in this strange place." The angel said with the kind of small smile that he had learned made people feel more at ease.

He looked at him curiously now that he was no longer required to keep to a quick glance by rules of politeness- though obviously Castiel still helped him from staring at this other man. He was tall and well built- blonde hair- but he had both a certain casual air to him as well as a very disciplined stance.
Marvel-616 Universe

100 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

The stranger stares at Steve for just a few seconds too long before blinking and accepting the offer. He was a little odd; off in a way that Steve just couldn't his finger on. Still he seems harmless enough Steve decides.

They shake hands and he introduces himself as an angel of the lord. Steve blinks...What? Now Steve wouldn't classify himself as an atheist by a long shot. His mother had taken him to church every Sunday in his youth and he had stopped in country churches all over Europe to pray when the horrors of war got to be too much. Still, he didn't expect to meet an angel on the street even in this strange alternate reality.

"Excuse me, what?" Steve asks after an awkward pause of just staring at each other.
Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel sighed slightly, he had been told in the past that he was a bit- hard to follow. "I am sorry, I have been told I am an abrupt individual at times." He glanced at the other man's face. "Would you like me to repeat myself? Or is the concept that is difficult?"

That would be very understandable- many doubted the existence of his father and siblings. "I am an angel of the Lord, God, My father." He explained carefully. "And it is nice to meet you- may I ask your name?"
Marvel-616 Universe

100 Posts
5 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve stares at the man, looking for a hint of a smile to prove the man is messing with him. He sees nothing of the sort. The stranger, Castiel, stares back at him.

"I admit I haven't been to church in a while, but I don't remember hearing about an angel named Castiel," Steve says. He keeps his tone neutral and his posture relaxed. Castiel looks harmless, but Steve had doubts about the man's sanity.

"My name's Steve Rogers. It's good to meet you, " Steve says holding out his hand. No reason to be ride after all.