Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: CastielOne Literal Angel and Castiel.
Supernatural-8th season?

127 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 834
Castiel was not terribly surprised when the other man blushed- the angel was actually occasionally aware of the emotions of others. He offered a reassuring smile and a wave of his hand to stop the flood of words that was Chris's explanation. "I understand. My... 'person.' Dean. He is my best friend. And I wish he was more." He replied softly- feeling the weight of the words that he had never before spoken out loud. But he wanted Chris to know that he wasn't alone- that Cas could empathize.

"I am certain I would have become more accustomed had I been human for longer. I didn't even really care to reacquire my grace before I was forced to- and I was still homeless. So I suppose that should say something." He replied offhand- forgetting that it sounded bad to humans when you told them you had been homeless for a time.

Cas gave a small smile. "Perhaps I understated. When you live for- well- eternity, you tend to get set in your ways. You start following a distinct pattern. My brothers were like waves. One of them going at a rate infinitesimally slower than the other- so where at the beginning they cancelled each other out- eventually they start amplifying each other, and the whole thing ends up a tsunami. Devastating for everyone in it's path. Particularly so when you remember that both of them are literal forces of nature- they have drive and personality- but without souls, we don't change and adapt as humans do."

His smile turned to a grimace at the topic of healing. "More like regrowing a limb. A very, very, large set of limbs." He explained smoothly- though he had never heard of anyone's wings actually healing. Certainly Lucifer's wings were fine- but he didn't think that was so much a healing as Lucifer had fought his way down, not so much falling. Admittedly he hadn't been close enough to the original situation to know.

Cas stood and ducked his head at the other man. "No, please. Lead the way. I am starting to acquire an appreciation for food- but I am hardly a connoisseur."
DC-DCTVU-1

511 Posts
22 Threads
Job: PA/Magician
Ship Status: Single with Complications
Sexual Orientation: Pan-Romantic
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,456
It hurt more than it really should have for Christian to admit that Safi wasn’t his. Safi was… The small man’s mind turned away from that path, allowing him to keep from further spiralling to a rather painful train of thought, instead focusing on the angel before him. “Yeah…” Chris gave Castiel a small smile and a barely noticeable nod, “Then I suppose you do understand.” Because yes, Safi was Christian’s closest friend, and Christian certainly did wish he were more.

Truth be told, Safi was more to Christian, but that didn’t mean the magician had more of Safi.

Nodding slowly, Christian accepted Cas’ explanation fairly easily. Homelessness wasn’t something Christian couldn’t understand on at least some level or another, and it was far from the worst situation he could imagine a person being in, too. He didn’t remark on the homelessness so much as he nodded in empathy along with everything else Castiel was speaking about, though he wasn’t sure he could relate too much to losing his grace - that seemed like something fairly specific to angels.

Eternity. That… Was a very, very long time. It was something that Christian wasn’t entirely capable of wrapping his head around; sure, he understood it in a very distant, very vague way… But the concept of forever was one that was grounded in the very idea of it being longer than a person could or would ever really be able to understand properly. Still, the simple physics metaphor made a certain amount of sense. Still… “So everyone, all of humanity, has to die to settle this disagreement?” He couldn’t help the horror that crept into his tone at the idea of everyone, every single person, dying because of two personalities clashing. Souls or not… “But don’t you still value life?” They were angels!!

Chris steered the topic to the idea of healing Castiel’s wings, primarily because they looked painful, and Cas seemed like a very nice person, and maybe an especially nice angel, considering what the other angels seemed like. (The Apocalypse. Seriously, how had this become his life?!) Like regrowing a limb. Christian winced at the imagery as well as the thought of just how much that would have to hurt. He’d have to consider that further, but… “That doesn’t sound pleasant… And it sound like it would take a lot of energy.” But Chris was confident that he could find a way to make it happen, should Castiel want his wings back as well as his curse lifted. He’d research both!

Offering the angel a smile, Chris waved him to follow him before ducking into one of the smaller establishments in the city’s middle section, the road marking the border between the gotham city park-esque landscape and the Hub’s bazaar. It was a tiny restaurant that smelled of spices, coffee, and the fresh cut lilacs that decorated the tables. “Well, I’ve been eating and appreciating food for years, so take my word for it that this place has amazing food. And while their blueberry pie isn’t as good as Belle’s, it’s still very, very good.”
Supernatural-8th season?

127 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 834
Cas sighed and brushed his fingers across his forehead to try as he tried to find the words to explain the reasoning to Chris. "Lucifer- he doesn't exactly- Ah- 'like' humans. And Michael... he believes that heaven is the greatest gift any human can acquire, so why should it matter whether it comes sooner rather than later? I disagree. Humans stop changing when they die, and the greatest part about humanity is their ability to grow and become more than they once were." He offered softly, hoping that at least his own opinions of the value of human life might make Chris feel better.

He offered a sigh and a nod in reply to the topic of his wings. "Yes. I imagine it would- the only ones I know who might be capable of such a thing are the archangels and my father. Even then I am uncertain about the archangels. Not that it matters since two of them are dead, and the other two are trapped in hell forever." Cas replied quietly. He appreciated that Chris was trying to figure out how to help- but there was so much that he felt he deserved, and broken wings was the least of it.

"I look forward to it." Cas replied in offer to the comment about pie- if it seemed as good as Chris sold it- then perhaps he'd bring Dean on his next trip.