Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 98
Castiel took one step into the door before freezing from the intensity of the scene in front of him. There were so many things to look at that he wasn't entirely certain what to focus on- Nor why he thought he'd be able to find Dean in the myriad of men watching the dancing girls. It was certainly the hunter's favourite type of scene- but even though Cas could recognize Dean from a mile away- there was simply too much happening for the angel to sort through immediately.

Stumbling, slightly dazed, he managed to find himself at the bar- though that as well was crowded with people looking for libations. Taking a deep breath Cas looked for something out of the ordinary- which he found surprisingly quickly. Seated in the- calling it a strip club seemed crass but he could not come up with a more accurate description- room was a lovely green woman who watched the others carefully.

The angel wasn't certain what she was looking for- was she also there to find an errant boy friend? Or was she perhaps there for business reasons? He supposed it would make sense regarding the name of the place if she were the proprietor. Turning away from the bar he walked over to her and paused for a moment- remembering his manners. "Hello. I noticed that you were watching the crowd- I am looking for someone-" Cas paused trying his best to think of how to describe Dean.

Gesturing he began. "About this tall- muscular- wears a lot of flannel- blonde- looks like he's been beat up by demons once or twice. Have you seen him?"
Star Trek-AOS

208 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 437
It was a busy night, which was good, but it also meant that there were a thousand small things that could go wrong at any moment. Which was why she was spending her time on the floor, making sure that everyone was having a good time, making sure that none of the regulars felt neglected, and making sure that there were always a couple of girls performing on the stage, which required some creative scheduling since she also needed to make sure that all the girls were fresh and rested, and on a night when they were so busy that even Yoshi and Mario has spent as much time in the back rooms as they had waiting tables or behind the bar.

All of which meant that she was keeping a close eye on who was coming and going, so when a man walked in, clearly looking for someone, she paid close attention. There was something about his appearance that...yes, he did resemble the angel Dean had told her about. The one who was his friend, so that meant that she didn't have to be terribly worried about him.

And then he was moving towards her, and asking about Dean. "I'm sorry." she replied "If you're looking for Dean, he hasn't been in here tonight." which was true, not that she would have said yes, not without making sure that this really was a friend. "He does come in here sometimes, I could tell him you're looking for him."
Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel did his best to school his expression to avoid any surprise- he had surmised she might be the proprietor but it had not occurred to him that she may be personally intimate with Dean. He suppressed an irrational surge of jealousy- Dean had slept with more women than Castiel cared to know about- and considering he was fully capable of recognizing the pheromones that flowed in this joint, it was hardly a question of why it happened. Of course- the woman was also rather pleasing to the eye if that was your preference.

He did sigh softly. "It is alright, thank you. I will likely see him back at the bunker before he next returns here, assuming he does not arrive later tonight." He explained before ducking a nod of appreciation. "You are of course welcome to pass it on if you desire, but I was simply looking for familiar companionship. This 'Hub' is a rather strange place, and not one that I am growing accustomed to quickly."

Castiel furrowed his brow for a moment as he tried to decide what to do next. "Do you have a suggestion of somewhere I could acclimatize to the area- preferably less busy?"
Star Trek-AOS

208 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya noted that the strange male's surprised expression, and thought that he might be tucking away a bit of jealousy along with surprise when he schooled his features into some semblance of calmness. Honestly, she was going to have to do some research, and see if Terrans had come up with any explanation for the reason why male Terrans so often desired to form pair bonds with one another. There must be some sort of social advantage, because from a purely reproductive standpoint it seemed counterproductive and disadvantageous.

"The Hub has all sorts of strange and wonderful things." Jaya agreed "Why don't you sit and have a drink, and perhaps Dean will arrive soon. He often comes here. I can't suggest somewhere less busy, but I can find a quiet booth to tuck you into. Or if you need a place to rest and think, I can put you in one of the private rooms. No one will disturb you there."
Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel didn't even notice as his attention drifted to the woman's mouth. He must admit- he was inclined to agree with her assessment of the hub. His angelic senses magnified the pheromones to near overwhelming levels that certainly would have stolen the mind of a lesser being. He nodded automatically at the offer of the drink- though the Angel wasn't certain he was capable of saying no to much at the moment.

Tossing back the majority of the drink brought to him in a move that was vaguely reminiscent of his first evening in spent in a den of such iniquity- in an effort to sooth his suddenly rather dry throat- or perhaps to instill some courage to ask for what he desired. The mention of Dean- unsurprisingly- did not push the angel's mind away from the aroused state it had entered. Clearing his throat, he remembered a few of his manners and nodded at the beautiful viridescent woman.

"I would appreciate a quiet booth- if you would be willing to keep me company. I am Castiel, a-" He struggled for words, knowing that angel of the lord would likely merit more explanation in a crowd of those who originated from worlds other than Earth. "-Celestial soldier from Dean's Universe." Castiel said finally, knowing that the words didn't fully cover the topic, but that little else was apt.
Star Trek-AOS

208 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Katie

"I would be glad to keep you company." Jaya said, smiling at the male. He might not be from the usual species of Terran, but, judging from his physical reaction, he was most certainly male. She lead him to a booth, and slipped in next to him, sitting quite close. The fact that he was interested in coupling with her, as well as having relations with Dean was interesting, and one that could potentially lead to all sorts of interesting things. Or not, given the way that Terran males seemed to relish ignoring their attractions and denying themselves the pleasures of the flesh.

"An angel, correct?" Jaya asked, wanting to make sure she had her terminology right. "I've met a few of your kind here. I'm interesting in learning more, though. Dean was clear that you aren't the same species as most Terrans, but your form seems to be within the usual Terran range. A few angles that I've seen in here have wings, though, what would account for that difference?" as she spoke her tone was interested, as though nothing in the world was as interesting as Cas.
Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel swallowed hard and barely noticed the words leaving Jaya's mouth as he sat down and she followed rather tightly. "Thank you." He replied- not being entirely certain what he was thanking him for, only that he was confident that he was in fact rather thankful.

He felt a small smile form when the beautiful woman used the correct terminology. "Yes." He replied, voice huskier than he would have spoken intentionally. Castiel would have leapt over himself to answer with the combination of her scent and her tone- thankfully that wasn't a required thing, and he could swallow hard and reply. "In mine and Dean's universe, Angels do not exist on the mortal plain- We are celestial beings of pure energy. We take a vessel to allow us to walk among mortals."

Taking a drink from the refill that had been placed in front of him he continued. "Which is why you can't see my wings- I have them of course, and I can show them to you." Castiel replied unintentionally enthusiastic- he pulled the mojo to the front just enough to get the brilliant blue eyes, and the shadow of his wings behind them. He let it flicker back and he smiled softly again before coming to a realization, startling and metaphorically jumping to reassure her. "There is no need for any concern if are inclined to such- an Angel cannot use an unwilling vessel, and the soul of my vessel has passed on to Heaven already." Castiel elaborated, remembering how angry Dean had been about the possibility of Angels taking unwilling possession of hosts.
Star Trek-AOS

208 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya couldn't help but smile as she saw Castiel's reaction to her presence. No matter what sort of being he was, it was obvious that he was in the aroused, compliant state that made Orion women objects of desire all over the galaxy. And possibly, soon, beyond her own galaxy.

"And is this the vessel you selected?" Jaya asked, the question at least in part a excuse to run a hand over his arm. When Castiel showed his power, she gave a little start, then smiled delightedly "Is that something of what your true form is like? Do you know why it is that some of the angels I've seen here have wings, but appear to be made of matter?" she'd heard of energy beings, of course, but that wasn't something that she'd studied in any depth, since energy beings weren't usually interested in what Orion women had to offer. Obviously though, there were exceptions.

"When you join, does the soul of the host always leave?" she asked, still curious. She knew about joined beings, and even ones who could take over the mind of the host, and wondered if that was the case here.