Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 578
Jaya looked at Kaalth and Jax, and then at the pink-clad customer, and mentally reconstructed what must have happened. The customer had been an asshole, Kaalth had gotten overprotective, at some point Jax got involved and her bouncers had gotten their asses kicked. Which was a problem, since she didn't want enemies, but she also didn't want people coming in and not following the rules.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." Jaya replied, as she spoke, adjusting her pheromones up a little, in a way that she hoped would make him calm and relaxed and compliant "But given the circumstances, I'm sure you understand that I'm going to need to ask you to not return. Please feel free to drink, you'll be left alone for that, but once you're done, please leave and do not return. Your drink will be on the house, of course."
Dragon Ball Z-Universe 7

16 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Assassin/Hitman
Waffles

All Accounts Posts: 45
Taopaipai looked at her for a moment, staring at her with an expression on his face that seemed to say he viewed her as an idiot. He even scoffed derisively at her practically trying to kick him out and ban him from this bar for something that wasn't even his fault. Really, it wasn't enough that his drinking time was interrupted, now he had to be banned from the same bar for something two idiots here started when all he wanted was some damn peace and quiet? This woman was gutsy, he had to give her that, but he didn't really feel like being banned from this place.

He twirled the bits of his hair on his pencil-thin mustache for a moment, and sneered at her, clearly showing his distaste for the idea. If she was going to ban him from this bar, than she was going to have to make damn sure he couldn't ever come back. Needless to say, he doubted for even a single moment that she had the capability to keep him away from this bar. If she wanted to risk his wrath, than that was entirely her own damned fault. After all, he didn't suffer fools gladly.

"You can ask all you want, and be as polite as you want, but my answer will still be a flat no on your request to me not returning. It's hardly my fault if that mint-skinned loser decided to stick his fat nose in my downtime and got rightfully smacked down for it, nor is it my fault that other idiot chose to get involved. I didn't do a single thing to warrant baldy coming over and bugging me, so I'm the victim here. I didn't start the trouble, I ended it" he said to her in his usual snide manner.
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya increased the amount of pheromones she was giving off, almost, but not quite hitting a level that would compel most males to do what she wanted, regardless of their own wishes. As it was, most males would find it very, very hard to not simply go along with what she was requesting.

"I'm afraid that you misunderstand." Jaya replied "I am sorry if you think my actions are arbitrary, or unfair, but this is my establishment, and I am the one who gets to decide who is welcome here and who is not. You are not welcome here, and you will not come back. It really is that simple. There are a number of bars here in the Hub, I suggest that you explore them."
Dragon Ball Z-Universe 7

16 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Assassin/Hitman
Waffles

All Accounts Posts: 45
Taopaipai may have been arrogant, snide, and egotistical, but he wasn't oblivious in the slightest. He found it odd that he was suddenly feeling an intense desire, both towards this woman when he never considered any non-Human women attractive before, and towards the woman's demand. He normally wasn't one to obey someone's wishes when he didn't want to, and he knew he didn't want to a few seconds before. Yet now all of a sudden he felt compelled to do as she said.

Considering this woman wasn't Human, most likely some kind of alien from one of the many different universes out there, it was likely she had some kind of ability to bend men to her whim. Deciding that was the case, his beady black eyes narrowed in sheer rage that this alien whore would dare try and manipulate him into doing what she wanted. He did what he wanted to do, and all anyone could do is put up with it. If this woman would dare try and rise above her station, than he would smack her down and show her where her place in the pecking order.

"I'll do whatever I want when I want, and all you can do about is put up with it, whore. Maybe I should teach you a lesson to not try and mess with the mind of your betters" he said with a sneer, before he lashed out at her face with a palm strike, moving at speeds faster than a bullet. He held back some so he didn't kill her, but he also made sure to pack enough strength into his blow to really hurt her, not to mention send her flying back.
Supernatural-8th season?

56 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 173
Cas had come to view the Green Goddess as a rather comfortable place- certainly the pheromones had taken time to become accustomed to, but otherwise the atmosphere was enjoyable, and the company certainly was. The angel thought back with amusement to when such a den had caused him quite a considerable amount of stress when Dean first brought him to one.

Entering the room, Castiel automatically searched for Jaya- certainly a woman worth spending time with when the option was available. The Angel focused in on the man facing the green woman- and raising a hand against her. Cas flapped a wing and stopped the man's strike before it could land- surprised with the slight effort required to do so. Confident that this man would only be more of a trouble if he chose to fight at full power, Castiel quickly drew his other hand to the center of the man's head and with a burst of power, sent him sprawling on the floor. (Albeit with a bit of a catch to prevent the man from injury.)

Castiel turned to Jaya, brushing his hand just short of the woman's face to check for damage. "Are you alright Jaya?" After a brief pause he added on. "I hope I did not overstep in helping."
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya had seen the blow coming at her, too late to doge, but maybe, possibly soon enough to roll with it and mitigate the damage when, seemingly from out of nowhere, Cas's wing appeared, protecting her from the blow. Surprised and unprepared for the intervention, Jaya still spilled backwards onto her ass.

Before she could recover or react, Cas had somehow knocked the intruder out, and was leaning over her apparently to see if she was hurt. "I'm fine, thanks you you." she said, looking up at him gratefully "No, your help was very, very welcome. Now, I think we should get him outside before he wakes up and attacks again. Then Kaalth and Jax will need to be seen to, he managed to strike them.
Supernatural-8th season?

56 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Cas offered Jaya a hand to help up even as he allowed a small smile to the beautiful woman. "I am glad." He said with a duck of his head before turning to the unconscious man, lifting him, flying into an entirely different burrough, before setting him down on a bench and returning. "He should be a bit confused when he awakens but no physical harm was done to him- though I can give no guarantee that he will not return." Cas replied. Ducking his head in a sort of short truncated bow to her, he held her eye contact while he added on to that thought. "But if you pray to me- I will hear it and remove him as many times as you need." He said softly, his voice deep and sincere, before allowing her other request to enter his mind.

With a flap of his wings he stood at the feet of the other men. "Do you suppose they would allow me to heal them?" Castiel asked with uncertainty- not sure how to ask for permission when one was unconscious. Normally he would not hesitate- but these beings were not from his universe and he actually cared about his reputation in this locale. He had no desire to be forbidden from returning simply because he accidentally overstepped his bounds.
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Thank you." Jaya said, when Cas returned. It was good that she was developing a network of friends and allies in the Hub, although it was a bit disturbing to realize that two of them were divine, or at least claimed to be so. In the time that Cas had been gone, Jaya had shut down her pheromone production, so that the only effects would be from what lingered from earlier. "I will remember that, if he returns."

The two men weren't in any condition to respond, and so Jaya did the logical thing and decided what to do for them. Not that she thought that either of them would object, even if they had been able to do so. "Healing them would be most welcome." Jaya said "Please do so."
Supernatural-8th season?

56 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Cas ducked his head in a nod of acknowledgement, slightly embarrassed to be on the receiving end of such appreciation from the beautiful woman. He flushed ever so slightly at that- even as he noted that she had stopped pumping the air full of pheromones. It changed little for the angel who had been avoiding breathing in until the situation had been resolved to the point where he did not need a functional mind- but it was nice to know that he could and be mostly unaffected.

"Will do." Cas said softly before flapping over to the dropped men and placing his fingers to the sides of their faces and channeling his grace towards healing their injuries. Flying back to Jaya, he offered a small smile towards her. "Is there anything else you require?"