Emberverse-Main

42 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 432
Ok, to keep things from getting bogged down, which can easily happen when there are lots of people involved in a thread/plot, this is how its going to work, now that the Luthien's Quest of Awesome Epicness is a go.

As of now, posting order is no longer a thing. People can post, or not post, as often as they like in a given thread.

The current thread will run until this coming Wednesday, September 13th. On September 13th, a new thread will start, moving the action along. People can continue to post in the old thread if they want, for funsies.

On the 20th, a new thread will go up, moving the action along.

If you can't post in a thread, or have to stop posting, that is fine. Narration will assume that your character was there, and doing something awesome, if awesome is called for.

The goal is to strike a balance between letting everyone play and having the plot not advance. If the system I've outline above turns out to be not fun or unworkable I will go back and revise the plan, but I'd like to give it a shot for a couple of weeks.