Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 570
Jaya didn't take to the stage at the Green Goddess all that often, because of her other responsibilities, but she did so as often as she could, enjoying the sensation of eyes on her, of males responding to her presence, and the simple, sensual joy of dance and movement.

As she finished her set and descended from the stage, she noticed that she'd attracted the attention of one of the Terrans who'd become a regular shortly after she'd opened. She hadn't coupled with him herself, or really talked to him, but she'd heard good things from the other girls, and now seemed like a good time to get to know him better.

She walked over to the bar, where the Terran was sitting, and signaled for copy-Ruvet to bring her a glass of fruit juice mixed with sparkling water, as she took a seat on the stool next to him.
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Thief/Scout/Scoundrel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 844
When the Green Goddess had opened, Remy had opted to visit and see what the new establishment was about. He had liked what he had seen, enough that he had returned, often enough that most of the service staff knew his name, and he had a few girls here who might go out of their way to greet him.

It was exactly the way Remy liked it.

This was also one of the few places where he was comfortable being himself. Who cares about a pair of crimson irises when you were surrounded in such a voluptuous variety of flesh? And who would bat an eye at Remy LeBeau being seen in such a place?

Tonight, Remy lounged in his seat at the bar, nursing a glass of the best bourbon the Goddess offered and enjoying the entertainment. And it was very good entertainment tonight, too. Remy recognized the lady of the house when he saw her; he might not have met her properly yet, but he was confident that this would change at some point. Which might just be tonight, seeing as she came to sit next to him. “Ah chere, yo’ make dis Cajun want t’dance, watching yo’.”
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Thank you." Jaya said, smiling at him "Its always good to meet a male who enjoys....dancing....I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Jaya. I'm glad that you find our humble club enjoyable." more than enjoyable, given his regular visits, but sometimes it was best to be diffident.

She did wonder if he was interested in anyone other than Terrans, since he'd only had relations with two of the Terran females she employed. From what they'd said, he'd be worth coupling with, and she had also found out that his family-his extended family, no less-ran a fairly extensive operation that involved moving clients between worlds. That was another reason to cultivate him, for the sake of his family connections. That discovery had taken her somewhat aback, as it always did when she encountered Terrans who did something so normal. Even if, in his case, if rumors were to be believed it was his elder brother who was running the show.

Not that coupling with him was the only way to establish good relations, but it was one of the easiest.
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

Remy was rather open minded about where you came from or what color your skin (or eyes or anything else) were when it came to finding a woman beautiful or attractive. That he hadn't been with an Orion yet was incidental, due to a lack of direct opportunity as well as an attempt to learn about them (how they preferred to be treated, complimented, etc) before he went to bed with one of them. He had a reputation to uphold, after all.

“Dere are fewer more pleasant ways t’pass de time wit’ such a beautiful woman, o’ at least dis man t’inks so.” She commented on his obvious preference for her establishment and Remy grinned, “Wit’ such good drink an’ lovely entertainment, where else would I prefer t’be, non?”

Remy would have chuckled at the idea that his family were considered normal. Back home, they were exceptions to the rule, an old family with an old, if slightly less moral, occupation. And yet, they did much for their community, giving back generously. They helped who they could and Remy, for one, did not steal from those who could not afford to lose what he took.

That she might only be interested in him for his familial connections was no new thing for Remy, not really. Plenty of women (and men too, though in other ways) had used him in such a way. Or tried to, anyway. It was harder than that to work your way into their family, bit Remy was happy to let any woman intrepid enough to try have her chance.
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya couldn't help but smile at the flattery. It was somewhat novel to meet a male who was so dedicated to charming and making himself pleasing. Oh, most of the males who came in tried to be pleasant, enjoying the notion that their partners were picking them for reasons that had nothing to do with commerce. And sometimes it was even true.
Remy, however, seemed to want to flatter and charm because it was in his nature to do so, not because he needed to believe that the female he was interested in was harboring a secret desire to pair bond with him.

"I have to agree with you." Jaya replied, which was the truth. She did enjoy her work, the best Orion slave girls always did. Which reminded her, perhaps they should be rebranded as Orion dancing girls here in the Hub. It was something to consider, but later. Now, she wanted to focus on the male in front of her. "About the dancing, and the appeal of my place, even though I might be a little bit biased. But my family and I work hard to make it appealing." mentioning that she understood, and was part of, a family business. It seemed like a good way to give him an opening to bring up his own family business.

Not that this was the only reason why she was interested in him, of course. He was a regular, and one that didn't cause any problems, so that would have warranted extra attention. For that matter, she wasn't proposing an alliance, just that they explore the possibility of a business arrangement.
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

The clingy types were honestly the worst. Mostly because Remy felt guilty when he left them, even though he made sure they knew what they were getting into. Oh, the man wasn’t adverse to a relationship, not...entirely...but that wasn’t what he was looking for. In fact, he might be a bit gunshy after what had happened with his last ‘relationship’ and how things had turned out for him after that. And the idea that someone would want to jump into such a long term thing? No thanks, keep walking.

Maybe that was why the Goddess was so appealing for Remy. He didn’t pay for the girls’ services; sex was something that should be give and take, not bought and paid for, but he didn’t care how many partners you took or what your occupation was. He was always careful, of course, but beyond that…

When Jaya agreed with him, Remy grinned easily, nodding to her. Of course he had expected her to agree with him, but it was nice to hear. Further, Remy chuckled when she admitted that she might be biased in favor of the club since it was hers; “Oui, yo’ might be a dat, but I am no so biased, an’ I rather like et here.” He nodded to her, “Yo’ hard work as no’ gone t’waste, chere, dis place es bien.” The mention of the family business earned a slightly harder look, not directed at her, but rather a quiet bit of remorse; he was exiled, and he didn’t care to think of it. He also didn’t care overmuch for being used, but he wasn’t entirely certain that was what Jaya was doing. She seemed… almost sincere. “Well, yo’ an’ yo’ family do a very good job, chere. Yo’ serve some o’ de best bourbon en our fair city.” And that was indeed a high compliment from the Cajun.

Remy gave Jaya a nod, allowing for her to bring business interests to him should she wish. It wasn’t what he’d come looking for tonight, but the idea of negotiating with the beautiful Orion woman wasn’t a bad way to imagine spending the evening, either.
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya, for her part, had no interest in attempting to form a pair bond with an alien. An Orion slave girl was loyal to her family, and to the Orion Syndicate, usually in that order, and the stories that she'd been told about women who lost perspective, and attempted to form a pair bond with an alien were cautionary tales. Aliens couldn't successfully integrate into an Orion family, and in the end, no Orion slave girl could be happy without the safety and security of her family. Until recently she'd never questioned that notion, and even now, she firmly believed that it would be very difficult to form a successful partnership cross species. When she did enter into a serious relationship, it would be with an Orion man, who would be willing to court her properly, and who wouldn't have to be coaxed into buying her from her family.

"I'm not surprised you like it here, since you keep charming my girls into having relations with you for free." not that it was something that she forbade-their bodies were their own, and if it made them happy to have relations or couple with someone outside of work hours, she wasn't going to argue. Still, it was worth finding out why this male and gone so far out of his way to avoid paying. "I'm glad that you enjoy the bourbon." which he did pay for, she'd noted. "We have intoxicants from places other than Earth, if you'd like to experiment." making it into an offer of more than just alcohol, if he wanted it to be. "Its one of the things that I like about the Hub. The chance to share things from so many different worlds."

She noticed his hard look, and decided to let the topic of family businesses drop for the moment. There would be plenty of time to bring it up later, once he found out that she was just interested in information, and a possible exchange of goods and services, not anything that could remotely be a threat.
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

That Jaya wasn't looking for anything permenant or even long term was good. The dingy girls were the worst. Like Jaya, Remy's loyalties were to his family and the Guild. Any relationship would come after those, And a real partner would need to understand that, human or alien.

Remy snorted softly, shaking his head, "Chere, yo' wound me." He was actually quite serious as he told Jaya that she was wrong in her assumption here, and honest that her implication was hurtful, "I have no’ ever charmed a woman ento sleeping wit' me." His unique crimson eyes burned like coals against the blackness of his sclera, pained indignation radiating from him. He. Would. Never. But though he was insulted, he didn't hold it against her, she didn't know him, and he knew it was unlike she meant the statement as an indication he had used his abilities on her employees.

As far as paying... Why pay good money when you could get the milk for free? There were plenty of women out there, and Remy didn’t mind earning their companionship, but he would not pay for it. Unlike the bourbon. "I do, et es quality.” And not overpriced. Intoxicants, she said… Remy smiled but shook his head, “No' tonight.” The thief had nothing against such things, but the loss of control could be dangerous with his abilities, and he’d prefer to be safe rather than sorry, especially when other people could become collateral.

Exchanges of goods, services, and information was all just fine with Remy; he would happily facilitate such dealings with his family for Jaya. Bu so long as it would not put his family in danger. The Guild, and the Lebeau's, traded with nearly everyone, save those few who found themselves blacklisted. That, however, took work. Jaya, at the moment, was in no danger of finding herself in such an unfortunate situation. "Do yo like t’experiment, den, chere? O’ d’yo’ prefer t’stay en control?"
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya was unaware of Remy's abilities, and so didn't realize that when she's spoken of 'charm', he would think she meant more than smiling and paying pretty compliments. If she had known, she'd have understood completely. Jaya used her pheromones to relax and entice and tempt, but not to compel someone to do something that they were truly unwilling to do. That was a profound, fundamental rule of Orion society, a rule so basic that violating it was literally unthinkable. Like all rules, it might be bent if it was truly a matter of life and death. But to break it for the sake of momentary pleasure. No. Never.

"Forgive me." Jaya replied, not sure how she'd given offense, but not wanting to continue doing so."I meant that you know how to tease and flirt and make yourself enticing, not that you make false promises or trick anyone into bed with you." when he declined the offer of alcohol, or any other substances, she accepted the statement with a graceful nod "As you wish."

"That depends on the situation, and the company." Jaya said, seeing no reason not to answer honestly "I don't enjoy chemicals, but there are many ways of losing control, and sometimes, with the right person." she smiled "Coupling can be its own form of intoxication, can't it."
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

Of course Jaya didn’t know what he could do; it was hardly something he advertised… Though if someone paid attention, they’d notice that Remy rarely spoke his desires bluntly, and when he did, it was without looking directly at someone, and in a flatter tone than he usually spoke in. Remy was careful; he didn’t like manipulating people the way he knew he could. If he said ‘I want you to do’ something, he would be hard pressed to know if they did it because they were willing or wanting to, or if they had done it because he’d made them, and that could be… Unsettling. But Jaya couldn’t know any of that, and Remy was aware that she had no way of knowing it. Unless perhaps she was a telepath, but that would be a different matter entirely, wouldn’t it?

“Dere es not’ing t’forgive, chere.” It was true; she’d done nothing that required forgiveness. “Oui, I do… But should no’ everyone? Yo’ could hardly blame someone fo’ no’ wanting t’spend time wit’ yo’ if yo’ are dry an’ boring an’ unappealing, non?” He shrugged, because it really was that simple for Remy, “Do most no’ do dis?” He tisked those who didn’t; the ladies here were all quite pleasant, they deserved someone willing to flirt and entice them rather than just slap some money down on the table and make demands…

And it wasn’t as though Remy didn’t make good on what he did promise, which was to have a very, very good night with him. And hell, he even made breakfast in the morning.

Her answer sounded honest to the thief’s ears, and he smiled, “Oui, I agree, et can. Dere es somet’ing about finding de right kind o’ partner dat makes et all de more… More.” He spread his hands, “Et es no’ de most common t’ing, but wort’ et when yo’ find et, non?”
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya was good at reading others, but she was no telepath, and when it came to things like knowing what abilities someone had, the only ways she'd know was if she either saw the abilities in use, or if he told her what he could do. Not that she'd expect him to inform her of her abilities. Only a handful of people had been told about what she could do, although a few more had some idea, based on things that had been revealed on that Star Trek program. Which she needed to see, one of those days, if only to get a better idea about what Terrans expected.

"Perhaps they should." Jaya replied "But not all of them do." something that, truthfully, she didn't really care about, since the ones who acted disrespectfully paid more for poorer service (not that they were told that, of course) and no one who was truly unpleasant was allowed to stick around for very long. "Which is why the ones who do know how to treat their females are treasured." because there was no harm in letting him know that kindness and respect was noticed and appriciated. And rewarded.

Males like Remy, for example. "Rare, but worth looking for. Finding someone to couple with is easy, and finding someone one enjoys coupling with is rare, but not so uncommon. But finding a partner who's tastes match truly your own? That is rare, and even the search is worthwhile." giving him more of Orion philosophy than most aliens would ever hear, but she thought he'd understand the wisdom.
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

Telepaths were… Not all that much of a problem for Remy, but he was still wary of them. They could be… Problematic. He didn’t trust them, didn’t like them. Of course, that probably had something to do with the single telepath Remy had really interacted with in his life, and that had been….unpleasant. But the man had done what he said he would do, and that was that, at least. As far as what Jaya could do, Remy wasn’t all that familiar with Star Trek, and thus he didn’t know about Orions.

“Dis es why we say ‘should’, non? But dat es dere problem. An’ if dey try t’make et yo’ problem, well… Den dat es different.” And there was no doubt by his tone that Remy wouldn’t happily help the bouncers with anyone causing trouble at the Green Goddess. Really, men (and women) who couldn’t be respectful here didn’t need to be here. It was that simple. Treasured, eh? Well, that was good to know. Of course, Remy had felt rewarded by those he’d been with since he had found this place; he might not pay the girls for their attentions, but he made sure that everyone walked away happy and satisfied. Hell, he might even agree to feeling appreciated most of the time. And that was quite a nice feeling.

Her words were so similar to his own… And he did agree with her; it was easy to find someone to take to bed, and most of the time, it was even enjoyable. But there had been so few who had really been… More. So he nodded, entirely serious and in agreement, “Oui, dis es very true, chere. Et es nice t’meet someone wit’ de same philosophy.” It was a rare thing, and Remy appreciated it.
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya let out a little laugh before she answered. "Oh, don't worry about that. Males like that might not be favorite customers here, but we are very careful to make certain that their personal problems don't cause difficulties for anyone who works here. Or for the other patrons." truly, there was something adorable about Terran males when they acted protective. To be sure, from what she'd learned about the way Terran females had been treated in the past, on their own world it was, or at least had been, a desirable quality in a mate. Given the relative advantages that Orion women had over Terran females in physical abilities, well, it was adorable. Not needed, but still, it was sweet that he wanted to make the effort. And although she didn't need his help into the day to day operations of the club, allies were always useful. "As I said" returning to the earlier topic "this is a family business, and one of the things I learned early on was how to deal with males who had attitude problems."

He even called it philosophy! These Terrans could be so confusing. The ones that she'd met in her home universe were so, well, alien. Then there were the ones she'd met in the Hub, some of whom were so very normal. It was odd, and she wondered what differences had happened in the different timelines that accounted for it. But that was a question for another night "It is indeed. Perhaps we should spend some time...seeing how well our philosophies match." she suggested with a wicked smile.
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

Remy’s willingness to help deal with anyone causing problems was no reflection on the women being unable to defend themselves, and rather the thought that they shouldn’t have to defend themselves. “I am glad t’hear dat yo’ do no’ have problems wit’ dat sort, Jaya.” We was glad, and while he wouldn’t have appreciated being called adorable, he would have been glad that the women here could defend themselves. Still, though, he didn’t like it. Didn’t like any situation that would make a person doing no wrong have to defend themselves.

People could be rotten sometimes. Or some people just were rotten all of the time. A little bit of both, really. He smiled to her, “Family businesses are de best kind, non?” He had liked working side by side with his brother, training and competing lightly, working hard to keep up in some things, and making Henri sweat and work to keep up with him in other things…

He missed his brother something fierce, but that wasn’t why he was here tonight. Truth be told he wasn’t here to flirt and chat up Jaya, ether, he’d only come in for the bourbon (they really did have very good bourbon) but he was content to stay and keep the pretty Orion woman company for as long as she wanted.

And if she wanted company in her quarters later, well, he’d be happy to continue their pleasant chat wherever she’d like…

Of course Remy called it philosophy. It was philosophy! He grinned back to her, “Well, I do enjoy discussin’ philosophy with a beautiful, talented conversationalist.”
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Yes, it is." Jaya agreed "I'm thinking of bringing some more of my family back to the Hub. This is a good place for business, and besides, I'm rather lonely here." placing just a bit of emphasis on 'lonely' as if to suggest that she'd be much, much happier with a fine, strong male to keep her company.

Jaya smiled with genuine pleasure at the compliment, as well as the knowledge that this was a male with whom she really could really converse. It was odd, since he was an alien, but it was far from unwelcome "I enjoy it as well. Although I must confess, sometimes, I feel its best to use a multi-sensory approach when it comes to learning."
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

Lonely? Arching a brow, Remy nodded slowly. Oh, he could understand loneliness. He could understand that very, very well. “More family around es always a good t’ing, chere. Family keeps us… Well, dey keep us sane, non? Sane, an’ perhaps happier, too.” Remy had, for the early part of his exile, felt like he had been slowly losing his mind. He had missed his brother and father and the cousins and the Guild fiercely.

Now, things were… Easier. Maybe not better, but easier. And he had heard that Henri and Mercy had made their way to Hub, but he had been reluctant to seek them out, worried that it would be a breach of his exile to do so, to reach out to them… “Family es important.” he murmured, and then he smiled to her, “But Remy can keep yo’ company fo’ now, oui? Remy will no’ let yo’ become so lonely.” He leaned toward her, not looming, but rather simply offering his presence, offering companionship and comfort, because yes, he was a fine, strong male, and he was good company if he did say so himself.

He was even better company in bed.

The conversation was pleasant, the companionship was lovely, and Jaya was turning out to be someone Remy liked being around rather than looking forward to getting into her bed, he was enjoying the journey, and that… That was something. That was better. Sure, she was green, but that didn’t make her any less beautiful. Remy was a mutant, one with a physical mutation, a very obvious one, and yet Jaya hadn’t seemed to find his eyes off putting, she hadn’t mentioned them, hadn’t asked about them, hadn’t stared at them or refused to look at them… She acted as though Remy were simply Remy, and so he treated Jaya as Jaya. She was different than he was, but so was everyone else. “Dis es bien.” A multi-sensory approach, eh? Remy’s smile grew just a touch more lascivious, “Well, dis Remy don’ have a problem wit’ dat, either. Engaging all o’ de senses only makes a memory stronger, non?”
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Yes, indeed you can." Jaya said, shifting close to Remy. Not quite touching, and certainly not kissing, but clearly inviting him to touch, and kiss, if that was what he wished. Partially because she was curious how he'd react, partially because she wondered how much encouragement he'd want or need.

Jaya didn't think that Remy's eyes were unattractive, and although she recognized them as different from Terran-standard, red eyes were hardly the most exotic feature she'd ever encountered. She thought that they looked rather handsome, especially since his skin was close to being an actual shade of brown, instead of the unfortunate pink-ish beige so common among Terrans. "Yes, and I think I will wish to remember this in great detail."
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

The agreement that he could keep her company was as near an invitation as Remy figured he could expect. Jaya was no blushing young thing inviting a man to her room for the first time, and Remy was no raw youth, overeager and under experienced. So when she shifted closer, Remy smiled in a way that reached his eyes, making them almost seem to glow a quiet magenta and shaved a few years off of his older-than-he-was appearance. It was an easy, promising smile that showed the youth he still possessed, proclaiming his age to be close to Jaya’s own.

His movements slow and almost tender, Remy reaches to caress her cheek before he leaned in to kiss her. It was definitely not a chaste peck; Remy kissed Jaya, and he did so thoroughly, not pressing, nothing too hard or rough, with just enough heat to gain and keep her attention, and just tender enough to let her know she was special and appreciated. He had kissed many women, but he had never kissed any two of them exactly the same; they were different, and so too then were their kisses.

“Den I must give yo’ only good t’ings to remember, oui, chere?”
Star Trek-AOS

251 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

The way that Remy kissed Jaya was nothing at all like what she'd expected. She'd expected heat, and passion, and all of that was there, but more than that, there was tenderness, and care. As though he really saw her, and wanted to find the way to kiss her that she'd find most enjoyable. That kind of care, and attention was something that she'd experienced very rarely, and Jaya found herself kissing him back with equal care, paying attention to what he liked not because she wanted to gain the advantages that came when she worked out how best to please a man, but because she wanted to please him. Wanted to have him enjoy kissing her as much as she enjoyed kissing him.

"I have no doubt of that." Jaya replied, smiling softly, lips almost touching his. "Shall we go back to my room, then?"
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

59 Posts
2 Threads
Nyte

Simply put, there was a reason the girls had not charged Remy to sleep with them. He wasn’t a man looking to take as much as he could get from them and be on his way. No no, Remy was looking for a lover for the night. Someone to lavish his attentions on, to bring pleasure to; Remy gave as much or more than he took away. He would never admit to seeking love, to being a romantic, but he very much was. Underneath the swagger, underneath the charm and teasing exterior, Remy LeBeau was a man looking for the ‘one’. So when he kissed a woman, he kissed that woman. He kissed her how she wanted to be kissed, how she deserved to be kissed. He let her know that he was with her. Tonight, he was with Jaya. Not a madame or whore, not an Orion woman, not an alien. Jaya; he was kissing Jaya, seeking those little tells that said so clearly to him ‘more of this’ or ‘not like that’. The little things, sounds, movements, how she leaned in, how her skin flushed warmer, he chased those things.

When he pulled away, it was only far enough to speak, and his smile was warm and real. That she didn’t pull any further away in order to speak was a good thing; he would have missed her warmth so close to his skin, no matter than he was very warm, the energy he used to fuel his abilities ever near the surface, making him run hot. “If dat es yo’ wish… Den oui.” Ever a gentleman, Remy leaned forward to brush his lips against hers briefly before pulling away to stand and offer her a hand, not in assistance, but in respect and manners. “Lead de way, chere. Tonight, Remy es yours.”