Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

All Accounts Posts: 251
Dean smiled. "Don't worry, sweetheart, I've got a feeling this is gonna be worth talking about." Anyway, Star Trek was almost cool in a retro kind of way. It wasn't like he was about to bang Dr. Sexy, which would be a whole other situation entirely.

"Back to your room," Dean echoed, still a little dazed. Jaya's hand found his and he let her take him to a room beside the bar. Normally, that kind of thing was a big no no. (Screwing bartenders, yes. Bartenders who were actually hookers, not so much.) But this was different and alien and exciting and he found himself wondering what it would look like for a girl to be really green all over. But as the door shut behind him, a new--and slightly less appealing thought--occurred to him.

He actually stepped back slightly. "Hold up. You're working, aren't you? What am I gonna owe you at the end of this?"
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 578
"Good." Jaya said, returning the smile. "I have the same feeling." which was no more than the truth, even though she'd have said the same thing even if she'd just been trying to flatter his ego, and get him to spread the word that the Green Goddess was worth visiting.

Jaya opened the door beside the bar, which lead into a short entry room, with half a dozen doors leading off of it. She opened the one that was reserved for her use (being in charge did have some benefits, one of them was not having to share a coupling room) and lead him inside. The room was just large enough to hold a bed and a small bedside table that held a few items, and a sink in one corner. The light was low, and the bed looked soft, comfortable and inviting.

"You've already given me quite a bit of information, and that passes for currency around here." Jaya replied "I'm the one repaying a debt, at the moment." and insuring that he'd come back and give her more information, but no need to bring that up at the moment. She took a step towards him, smiling invitingly.
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

All Accounts Posts: 251
Dean blinked as Jaya led him into a hallway--the place was bit more of an operation than he'd realized--but the room she brought him into welcoming and clean.

"Information, huh?" he said, smirking, and meeting Jaya as she stepped forward toward him. Considering the kinds of things he'd seen other non-humans ask for in trade, it was a relief. "Shit, I'll tell you everything I know. I got lore, I got stories, did you know there are actually two world's largest balls of twine?"

He had to stop babbling, he realized, because she was really close and really hot and honestly, he hadn't done anything like this since he'd gotten back from Purgatory--or even all that often in the year before Purgatory, and when he'd been with Lisa he'd just, well, been with Lisa--all which meant this was way overdue. He pulled Jaya closer and kissed her again. Way overdue.
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 578
Jaya laughed delightedly. Truly, there was nothing she liked as much as seeing a male who was so hot and ready to please, who wasn't really thinking any more, just reacting based on his physical needs and the affects of her scent. And this male was very, very much in that state. Which could be useful, since he seemed to have a great deal of information. She didn't know why anyone would care about the number of extraordinarily large balls of twine, but such things were often useful markers for how close two worlds were, which could be useful. And since he was Terran that increased the possible market for anything he knew.

"Then I hope this will be the first of many exchanges." she said, putting her arms lightly around him. When he pulled her close and kissed her, she just leaned into the kiss, returning it with passion and enthusiasm.