Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

All Accounts Posts: 251
Dean had a new favorite place. Well, favorite place in the Hub. Strip club meets Star Trek Experience, and then some.

He was sitting at the bar, working on his fourth beer, watching the dancing girls out of the corner of one eye and the other patrons out of the other. Honestly, if Purgatory had been an escape from his life that was purifying, this was just... fuckin' awesome. He had a running list in his head of things to tell Sam when he got out--number one being, Star Trek is real, number two being, the green girls are even hotter in real life. He'd also thought about Cas, some (well, more than some, it was impossible not to after Purgatory and getting him back). He remembered the time he'd dragged him to a place like this because Cas was on his way to dying a virgin, and had to wonder what the angel would think of this place, now that he was a little more used to human life.

He'd also been watching the staff, keeping his eye out for the green bartender he'd met the first time he'd wandered in. She'd seemed cool enough, not to mention gorgeous, and he was looking forward to...getting to know her a little better. When she finally appeared he sat up just a little straighter, smirked in her direction, and gave her a little wave.
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 572
Jaya hadn't gotten to spend as much time with the new Terran arrival as she would have liked, and she was pleased that he'd decided to come back. Not surprised, since he'd given every impression of enjoying the place on his first trip, but pleased. She'd been planning on taking the stage herself in a little while-it had been a few days since she'd danced in public-so she was dressed in the traditional Orion mesh bikini top and hip wrap. When Dean waved her over, she nodded to her sister Maya (well, her sister Maya's copy at any rate) indicating that Maya would be up next, rather then herself. That taken care of, she walked towards Dean, with a sway in her hips and trailing enough pheromones to make him unable to focus on anything but her.

"Its good to see you again." she said, sliding on the stool next to him "I was wondering when you'd come back."
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

Dean stared openmouthed as Jaya approached, and mentally reordered his list of things to tell Sam. Green girls, then Star Trek is real. There was something about her that pulled at his attention, to the point that a distant part of his mind wondered if there was some kind of mojo at work and if he was about to make some kind of horrible mistake. The last siren he'd met had been a dude, but that didn't mean he could rule anything out.

All he managed in greeting, though, was a, "Wow." Then he cleared his throat, as some of the odd tunnel vision started to clear. "I, uh. It's good to see you too."
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"You're Dean, right?" Jaya said, signaling her uncle, who was in his usual spot behind the bar to bring Dean another beer and a glass of fruit juice for herself. The juice was cut with carbonated water, and had an umbrella in it. Belle had convinced copy-Ruvet that decorations would be a good addition to the drinks. Jaya wasn't sure why Terrans would want to adorn their beverages, but it seemed to make Belle happy, and copy-Uncle Ruvet was even more willing to go along with any suggestion a female made than her real Uncle Ruvet was. And she had to admit that, for some reason, the addition of the umbrella made Terrans more willing to believe that her glass contained an intoxicant. Jaya wasn't opposed to consuming intoxicants, but she also didn't indulge when she was working.

And she was working, even if, at the moment, it was fairly easy and pleasant work. "How do you like the Hub so far?"
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

Dean smiled gratefully at the man who set another beer in front of him and a fruity drink with an umbrella in front of Jaya. He still hadn't quite figured out how paying for things was supposed to work, but he figured he had enough cash on hand and shit in his trunk to trade that he'd probably be fine. He was also, he was discovering, a little tipsy. After a year of abstinence in Purgatory his tolerance for alcohol was nowhere near where it had been, which was actually pretty awesome.

"That's me," Dean said, sipping the new beer. "Hub's great. I mean, this place? Awesome. Last time I got stuck in another dimension, it was all running and hiding and hunting monster souls with a homemade axe. This is practically a vacation." Okay, so he was definitely a little tipsy. "What about you, Jaya, right? You like it here?"
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya noticed that he was getting a bit intoxicated, which was good, because that meant that he was going to be relaxed, and in a good mood and susceptible to her pheromones. Honestly, after dealing with males who insisted on using blockers, or who viewed everything as a game of Tri-Dimensional chess, or were so much like Orions that it took effort to remember that they were aliens, it was comforting to deal with a male Terran who acted like other male Terrans she'd encountered outside of the Hub.

This one just wanted to drink beer, and couple with an attractive female, and would probably be willing to do whatever she wanted in exchange. Not that she had anything specific in mind, but favors were a currency of their own. And if nothing else, he could pay in information. "You've been to other dimensions?" Jaya asked, all wide eyed, impressed courtesy "How did you manage to get there, and back safely?" she reached out a hand to touch his arm admiringly. And truthfully, she was a bit surprised. Unless it had happened by accident, she wouldn't have thought that his home dimension had technology sufficient to build a portal. "I like it here, but to be honest, I'm looking forward to going home. I miss my family, and I need to find a new owner." she smiled at him "its been such a long time since I've been owned."
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"Other dimensions," Dean said slowly. The hand Jaya had placed on his arm sent a pleasant shiver through him where her green fingers grazed his skin. "Yeah, I have." There was Purgatory, of course. Before that, that weirdo universe where he and Sam were actors and the supernatural wasn't real. Before that, Zachariah's end-of-the-world universe, where Lucifer was still riding Sam. He ticked off each one on his fingers, "Purgatory, exploded a leviathan Dick and got sucked into it, traveled out by portal. Bizzarro TV land, well, not literally, went there once too--angel-made portal. Post-apocalyptic wasteland where Satan was possessing my brother, zapped by an angel both ways. So, basically, bad luck and angels."

Then he did a double take, because she definitely had not just said what he thought she just said. "You need to find a new what now?"
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"That does sound like bad luck." Jaya replied "The only angels I've met here don't seem to know much about making portals, but I haven't really spoken at length to any of them." she giggled "For some reason, they find this establishment a bit disturbing. Which makes me wonder, what exactly are angels? I know that they are from your world, but they aren't the same species, yes?" information was always useful, and if that was how Dean was going to end up paying her, well, she wouldn't object.

"Orion.Slave.Girl." Jaya tapped his arm for emphasis as she spoke each word "Its our tradition. Our women are valued throughout the galaxy for our talents, and so we're sold to the highest bidder, for the benefit of our family and to spread the reputation of our species even further.'
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"You've met angels here? Which angels? What are they doing here?" Dean said, his hackles rising immediately despite the nice buzz he was getting from the drinks and the company. Angels here could explain why the portal had appeared in the bunker, and there was never a time they weren't up to something shady.

The other part of her answer was almost as hard to swallow, even as Jaya tapped his arm and sent another pleasurable shiver up through his skin. "So you... like being a slave?" he asked skeptically. In all his time, the one thing he'd ever really been sure of was that nobody really liked that. Being under someone's control. Even the angels, who thought free will was something distasteful, found it hard to give it up once they'd had it. "I'm sorry, but that's fucked up."
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya considered for a moment-it was hard to remember names, especially for people she hadn't interacted with much, even in the angles had stuck out for the oddness of their appearances and behavior "One of them was named Aziraphale, if I'm remembering correctly. The other was, Inarius, I think. Those are the ones who I can think of the names of. There was another one, I assume he was an angel who walked in, looked around said something like "Rabiah would kill me." turned around and left."

"Yes, I do." Jaya replied. Which was true. Being an Orion slave girl, knowing that she was working for the good of her species, was important to her. "Its what I want, and I'm good at it." she tried not to show that his remark annoyed her, the reflexive disgust at slavery that many Terrans had made it stupidly difficult to get Orion Slave Girls into the Federation proper. "Oh my." she said lightly "Its like different species have different cultures, different needs and different definitions of what is normal."
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"Huh," Dean said. None of the names rang any bells, which was good. He supposed. It was hard to keep track of the shifting angel politics, especially with Cas spending so much time on Earth these days, but at least she hadn't mentioned any of the big players he knew or anyone else who had jerked him around before.

Jaya seemed mildly annoyed by his question, and he put his hands up in mock surrender at the sarcastic line she gave him. He really did like her, and when it came down to it he didn't have much reason to judge the weird shit that anyone else was into. "Hey, fine, just never heard of anybody wanting to be an actual slave before. I mean, I know there's the guys who dress up in leather and chains and call each other slave, or whatever, but that doesn't seem like your crowd." He flashed her what he hoped was a conciliatory smile. "So...what's in it for you? What's there to like about being...owned?"
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"No one you know?" Jaya said, wanting to get confirmation. The last thing she wanted was trouble, and she got the distinct idea that this Terran had a grudge against angels. "Are they native to your world?" she asked "I know that they aren't the same species, but they look like Terrans, just with wings"

"No, it isn't a game for us." Jaya replied. "Its..." she pretended to be searching for words as though 'how to talk about being a slave girl to alien males in a way that makes them start thinking about coupling' hadn't been part of her education. "Its difficult to explain." she said, moving closer to him and letting more of her pheromones loose. "It just feels good, being owned. Being possessed and held under someone's control. Knowing that my urges, my desires are focused all on a single person." her voice going low and throaty "Its a feeling like no other, and I miss it. For now, I have to settle for someone....renting me, and giving me that feeling for a few hours."
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"Nope, never heard of any of 'em," Dean said, wondering why she was so interested all of a sudden. "Yeah, they're native to our world. Well, to heaven, but I'm pretty sure they're attached." He frowned. "I mean, they look like people when they're possessing a vessel, but wings are kind of something they...do. Cas--uh, angel buddy of mine--says his true form is some kind of four-headed celestial wavelength the size of the Chrysler building. So... maybe we're not talking about the same guys here."

He trailed off as Jaya moved closer, the world seeming to tunnel in around her like it had before. Definitely something weird, and this time Dean tried to fight it, even as his dick gave a very impatient twitch in her direction. Hot as she was, he didn't like being under anyone's power... which was maybe a little ironic considering how she was telling him just how much she liked being under someone else's.

"So you're a hooker," Dean said, intentionally putting the alien's words into the crudest human translation, even as most of his brain called him an idiot for not immediately offering to do whatever it took to give her that feeling she wanted. "A hooker with some kind of mojo you're trying to use on me right now. Why? It's good for the business?"
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"It doesn't sound like it." Jaya agreed. Noticing Dean's suspicion she said "This is my place-my family's place" which was true, since Kaalth was now technically a relative. It was complicated, since Nala was a copy but....it was close enough. "When I hear about beings who could cause problems, I like to know what I might be dealing with." she smiled "Even if I have no idea how to cope with a giant."

Jaya didn't take offense when he called her a hooker-it was technically accurate, at least in Terran terms, and it wasn't as though all of the Orion words for the aliens who they dealt with were exactly polite. "Its part of my nature." Jaya said, giving the 'for public consumption' story about how Orion pheromones worked. "When I'm around a attractive male, and start to get turned on, my body releases pheromones that males find appealing." she smiled shyly, biting her lip "I suppose it is good for business, but it also isn't anything I can control. If you don't like it, I can find someone else..." saying the last like not getting to couple with him would be a profound source of disappointment. And it would be disappointing. Or at least annoying. Why did Terran males panic at the thought of finding a female enticing?
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"Well, they don't really look like giants. Not that I've seen anyway," Dean said, a fond smile slipping over his face as he thought of Cas. "I mean, this friend of mine, he'd about yea high" he holds his hand up, "always wears this ugly ass trench coat, looks like a holy encyclopedia salesman. You wouldn't know what he was." He sobered. "Honestly, any angel comes in here, I'd watch out. Good things don't usually follow."

Her explanation about the mojo, on the other hand, made him feel a little better. As long as she wasn't intentionally trying to put the whammy on him, he could deal with a little alien pheromone weirdness. "So this is you...turned on? By me, you mean. You do mean me, right?" He broke off, looked at the table for a moment to remind himself that he was Dean Winchester, and he knew how to do this. Even if it had been...a while. Like, a pretty long while. "You really don't have to find anyone else."
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Thank you for the warning." Jaya replied "Do you have any tips on how to spot them? The dangerous ones from your universe, that is. Someone told me that angels have wings, but if that isn't always true- Do most of them wear identifiable clothing?" If there was going to be trouble, she wanted to be prepared for it.

Jaya saw that her explanation had made Dean relax, which was the purpose of her explanation. It wasn't remotely true, but that was beside the point. Besides, it wasn't as though she was planning on doing anything other than couple with Dean, and get him to supply her with as much information as she could. "I'm starting to get warmed up, anyway." Jaya said flirtatiously, resting a hand on his shoulder "I don't see anyone else who could have that effect on me. So yes, I mean you. Very much you."
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"Heh," Dean said, thinking back to all the angels he'd ever had the "pleasure" of encountering. "Well, most of 'em walk among us mortals as dicks in monkey suits. Carry short silver blades. Also have this weird kind of creepy Vulcan thing going on--" he stopped, realizing with a jolt that Jaya probably knew actual Vulcans, "and by that I mean, not big on emotions despite actually being super touchy. When they power up you might see glowy eyes or wing shadows, but usually, nada. Also, big on following orders." He shrugged, figuring that about summed up angels.

There were also more important things to pay attention to, like the fact that Jaya had moved in closer, resting a hand on his shoulder while straight up telling him how he was turning her on. His vision was tunneling again, more pheromone mojo no doubt, and before he could question whether it was a good idea or not he found himself leaning in to kiss her.
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya nodded her understanding "So they look like Terrans, but with unusual swords, and they act like Vulcans who are in the early stages of pon farr. I think I can be on watch for someone like that." As it happened, Jaya had met a few Vulcans, although not, for the most part, intimately. Between their physiology and mental discipline, male Vulcans were largely unaffected by Orion pheromones, and they tended to find Orion devotion to pleasure and sensuality undignified and illogical. Not that this always kept them away from Orion slave girls-she still remembered the time she'd had to help take care of one who was deep in the throes of pon farr rather fondly.

When Dean kissed her, Jaya leaned into him, kissing him back eagerly, pressing herself against him. When the kiss ended she said "Why don't we go someplace more private, I don't think that either one of us wants to become part of the floor show."
Supernatural-N/A

67 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

"Well, they look like us, but they act more like shady politicians than Vulcans in pon farr," Dean said, then cleared his throat. "Not that, I, uh, know all about that, you know, I'm more of a casual fan." Then he paused, wondering why he was bothering to protest about his Star Trek-watching habits to someone who was literally from Star Trek.

As Jaya pressed herself into him, Dean deepened the kiss, pulling her closer with a hand on her back. The kiss itself was just about perfect and the press of her breasts against his chest and the curve of her back under his hand only made him desperate for more. The tunnel vision was back, though whether it was pheromone-induced or just the the fact that she was unbelievably freaking hot, Dean couldn't have said. When she pulled away it took him a good few seconds to process the words. "Suit yourself," he said, feeling at the moment like becoming part of the floor show would be a very reasonable price to pay. "Uh. Private. Got somewhere in mind?"
Star Trek-AOS

252 Posts
12 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Oh, thats too bad." Jaya replied teasingly "Vulcans are only really tolerable when they're in pon farr." when he denied knowing much about Star Trek she smiled mischieviously and said "Oh, so your from one of the universes where liking Stark Trek is something to be embarrassed about. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Even though it is too bad you won't get to brag about having coupled with an Orion slave girl..." Bragging, after all was one of the best forms of advertising that she had, especially in the Hub, where everything was word of mouth.

Jaya didn't always enjoy her work, although here in the Hub, where she had essentially free reign to select her clients, she found she enjoyed it far more often than she did not. This time? She was very, very much enjoying her work. Especially the way that her kisses were making him breathless and a little bit incoherent. "Back to my room." Jaya said, taking him by the hand and leading him to a door beside the bar. It wasn't the room that she slept in, of course, this was the one that she used for business.