Marvel-MCU-1

276 Posts
8 Threads
Job: Billionaire Superhero
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: yes
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 904
“But it would have to be someone that knew those people well enough to fictionalize with some degree of accuracy.” Tony snorted. “Hell even the comics Friday has dug up have SOME of the truth that very few people know about me.” And some things that were wildly off key.

Tony’s smile at her offer was hallow. “maybe. Kinda have a world to defend.” He quipped, exhaustion bleeding from every word. Tony felt...empty, he didn't have anything more to give including a shit about the people left behind. Or rather that thin thread of responsibility was all that was holding him together.

“Or maybe you’ll discover clues for your syndicate.”
Star Trek-AOS

205 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 432
"Or someone with access to the media accounts of your world. Or a biography, since timelines seem to run differently." Jaya said reasonably "Or maybe the person writing the story simply made some good guesses. I doubt that everything is about you is out of the realm of what would be expected for a male of your status and culture." she'd been taught to look for such patterns, and it seemed likely that at least some Terrans had learned similar skills. They weren't unintelligent, no matter how strange their behavior might be, and they were very inquisitive.

"Let me know if you change your mind." Jaya said, "The offer is always open, and there are a lot of places to explore. You might even like visiting my universe."

She nodded "I might discover clues, or at least I'll find out what people in your universe would expect an Orion to be like, if I ever visit your world." either one was possible, and either way she was rather curious.