All-All

73 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 916
Death just smiled. For her there was little that was ‘unattractive’ so the girl’s old wounds held no disgust for her. She would take her in a lovers embrace no matter what age or weapons had wrought when her time came.

“The Wandering Moon Inn. A elf named Arjay runs it, a woman from a world where technology has died is looking for companions on a quest. You might find it...interesting to join them.”
Shadowrun-Tabletop edition

55 Posts
4 Threads
Job: "Travel Writer" (Smuggler)
Ship Status: N/A (looking?)
Sexual Orientation: Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 154
Queth perked up slightly at that explanation. She had after all already met Arjay, and been to the Wandering Moon Inn. "Yes. I have had the pleasure of his acquaintance already. I got to beat up a few idiots and gained a free drink from the process. " She replied with a laugh.

She finished her coffee before realizing that she had lost track of time. She cursed slightly- she had a job in her own world that she needed to get done. Considering how long it would take Queth to leg it back to her car, she more or less needed to leave- NOW.

She stood up with a sigh before offering her companion a handshake. "So nice to meet you, unfortunately I've got to scram. If I can find you, I will be by in less than 24 hours to hopefully beat out the details regarding that mechanic's garage. Thank you for the coffee- we should do this again some time. It's nice to meet someone else with a longer term view on the world than the average human."

Queth gave a barely discernibly smile before ducking out the door, not even checking to see if she had a tag a long.

[OOC: Death can tag along and they can adventure or we can kill this thread and move on to the next. Just felt like they were running out of things to talk about. Will edit if you disagree or have suggestions.]