DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

All Accounts Posts: 39
James arched his back letting her lick and tease him. The fires around him flickering faster. Wild tongues of flame lashing out. The sounds of her moans making him twitch in her hand. He loved watching her play with herself. His eyes drifting over her perfect body as she pleasured them. Then suddenly unseen hands gripped her wrists. Fingers curling in her hair and gripping her legs. Great force somehow with out pain lifted her into the air. As she rose so did James. Standing up from the chair and floating with her. Both their bodies flung back until he had her pinned to the wall. His fingers lashing out and ripping the cloth from her body. The shreds of fabric dancing through the air below them. His lips pressed to hers stealing a hungry kiss from her. The unseen hands spread her legs wide and lift her hips. His hands sliding up to her heavy breasts after making short work of what little still covered her.
DC- DC-TV-1

52 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,032
“Cheat!” Belle could only gasp the word as too many hands grabbed her pressing her open to him, oh she complained but Belle delighted in his otherworldly control.
He might have her hands pinned but Belle still had control over her calves, wrapping them around his ass to draw him sharply closer.

“I should scold you!” She gasped trying to dance around him, denying him entry while rubbing against him so wonderfully.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James leans in and kisses down her neck. His fingers teasing her nipples as he grips firmly. Heat from the white fire burning inside him. The head flowing from his body into hers. Gripping and teasing as he whispers. "I would say that you know this is exactly what you want but..." His hands slide down from her breasts and grip her ass firmly. Adjusting her hips forcefully he thrusts hard. The thick cock head spreading her pussy lips wide as he forces himself inside. Inch after think inch filling her to the brim as he rams inside her with one heavy thrust. "This is what you really want." His hips bucking hard as they float in the air. His fingers gripping her ass pulling her into every sharp thrust making her heavy breasts bounce for him. "You are mine." As he spoke the word mine the fire flared around them dancing and swirling.
DC- DC-TV-1

52 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

He wasn't wrong, but that absolute masculine surety caused her to bristle, wish to prove him wrong.

Oooo damn him! Belle’s breath caught as he pushed into her inch by exquisite inch, “Cocky bastard.” She gasped, eyes sliding shut against her will, “See how you are when!” Belle gasped her orgasm hitting her unexpectedly, “human..” she finished sagging against him boneless.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James floated down holding her firmly in his arms. Keeping himself inside her as the phantom hands slips away. His fingers holding her lovingly against him. His eyes dancing over as his hips roll slowly. "True... I suppose I should take full advantage of my powers while I have them."
DC- DC-TV-1

52 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“Humph.” She exclaimed failing to express grumpiness in her wonderfully fuzzy state. “Not fair.” She muttered nuzzling his neck, the slow roll of him inside her awakening her lust again.

“How can I compare?” Belle’s teeth nipped a touch harshly against his neck, sucking to mark him, as silly as it might be to do. That to a ghost.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

Walking softly down the hall James took her into the bedroom. Every step working himself inside her firmly and deep. As he moved to the bed he laid her on her back. Never sliding out keeping her legs in his arms as he looks down over her. "You have the beauty to make a Goddess jealous and your faintest moan is more intoxicating than any magic. For all my power all I am doing is chasing your shadow."

Sliding up on the bed James works deep inside her. Moving over her his hair hanging down as he looks on her with a soft smile. "You are everything I need and the only one I want." Leaning in he bites her neck in turn. Marking her as his hips work deep and hard.
All-All

73 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle shook her head hiding from his poetic verse in the red cloud of her hair. He kept trying to make her forget she was a overweight almost middle aged glorified librarian. He made her feel like a queen, a goddess, a Faerie creature to be held up against Aphrodite.

“Why?” She wondered under her breath drawing him ever closer “you are my wildest dream...I wonder if you are real…” belle gasped, the mark he left behind would remind her through the day that she'd not dreamed this.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James meant every word he said. She was everything to him and he had never known joy like this. "I never had a dream as lovely as you." Pushing up he looked down on her as his hips rolled and his heavy cock ravaged her over and over. Long slow strokes filling her fully as he looked down on her lovingly. "You want to feel me erupting inside you don't you?"
DC- DC-TV-1

52 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Flushing hotly belle nodded hiding her face against his chest, every thrust now sending ripples of ecstasy through her. “Yes.i love feeling you come inside me.” She whispered pale arms holding him tightly to her, honest when he asked belle could not keep her desire for him from him. Luckily he loved her too well to use it against her.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

Bucking hard James slammed in to the hilt. His thick cock erupting deep inside her. Pumping jet after jet of his thick seed inside her. The length of his grinding deep as his cum floods her. Sliding down and wrapping her in his arms he grips her tight and holds her close. His fingers in her hair as he emptied himself within the woman he loves. "My Belle."