Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: James CraddockGraphic Sexual Content Beyonce told me to do it
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

All Accounts Posts: 39
The smile on Jame's lips held as her fingers danced over him. "That sultry voice of yours will get you everything you want... Including the things you don;t know you want yet." Leaning back James slips back in the chair giving bit of space before him.

"I want to watch you dance for me as your clothing falls from that perfect body. Lets see how wild you can drive me." He could feel his cock pulse in his pants even before she started.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,579
Belle flushed brightly at his order, “that wasn't exactly what ah meant.” She muttered, glancing away shyly embarrassed. He really wanted her to strip for him?

Belle rubbed her palms over her thighs, feeling the thickness of them; she was well aware of ever jiggle, every imperfection that accompanied her more acceptable curves.

“Ah-” she wanted to do what he asked..but-

Torn between shame for her body and embarrassment Belle’s temper flared, the unpredictably heralded by her hair wasn't commonly seen but when it was- “Oh?” Her lips thinned, fists planted on her hips. “An who exactly you been givin’ that kinda order too before that it came so quick?!”
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James pushed himself up and closed the distance between him. His smile never fading as he stepped closer. Hooking a hand around her hips he pulled her close. "You, over and over in my mind. Night after night as I lay beside you and watch you sleep." Leaning in his lips brush over hers as he speaks. "You fill my every thought and some of them... well some of them are far from innocent." Holding her firmly he presses a deep kiss to her lips.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Well hellfire.

He knew just what to say to drain her anger in ten words or less. Honestly it should be a super power.

“You dream of me?” Belle ducked her head down and away, “really?” Belle peeked up at him through lowered lashes, “ah-” he was perfect and she just didn't understand why she was the first one to have seen it.

“Oh James..” belle took a deep breath, taking a step back blushingly Belle raised her hands to her hair, pulling the pins holding it up letting them drop one by one, fingers trailing down her neck, catching over her rapidly beating pulse.

She couldn't look, eyes shut, Belle slowly slipped the shoulder of her dress down, hips slowly moving to an unheard beat.

Oh lord! Belle wasn't sure how long she could suspend her own embarrassment!
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

"You gave me dreams I did not know I could have. Desires I thought lost to me burn brightly when I am near you." As she started to move he stepped back. He would not miss a moment of this. His eyes wide as he slipped back into the chair. She was the only thing in his world in that moment. His focus belonged to her and her alone.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

@"James “Talk to me James.” Belle bit her lip, slowly sliding down her sleeve, shimmying to reach the zipper. That she had no experience was imminently clear, “I love your voice. What do you see when you imagine me doing this?” Because belle wanted to know but was also terrified of letting him down.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James watched her closely. His wide hungry eyes drinking in every inch of her. His voice was low and husky. His words almost hypnotic. "You keep your eyes on mine watching my gaze as it moves across your form. As you unzip your dress your hips sway and you lean over showing me your perfect breasts..." His voice trailing off as he watches waiting for her to catch up with her slow sultry movements.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle sucked in her lip nodding, she could do that. She could.

Belle followed his instructions, peaking the edges of her satin bra to him, letting the dark burgundy dress pool around her hips. “But not yet.” Belle opened her eyes, drawing the hem of her skirt up, resting her foot on his thigh, Belle reached up unhooking her garter,slowly drawing the silk of her stocking down.

She didn't know how to strip tease while dancing but maybe she could tease while stripping. Plus this way her tummy remained hidden longer.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

As she pulled up the skirt James gave a soft moan. His eyes drifting from her heavy breasts down to her legs. His gaze slowly trailing up her legs and under the skirt. Pulling his bottom lip between his teeth he bit down. "You are the most breathtaking woman ever to walk this world or any other." Lifting a hand he slid his fingers up her leg. His touch was firm as his fingers curled under the band of her stockings and helped pull them down.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle batted his fingers away, the tingle of skin on newly revealed skin was delightful but that wasn't the point, “Now stop that.” Belle flushed deeper, she thought she was pretty enough but to the extreme he kept expounding on? That was just silly.

Belle moved to straddle him, keeping her body suspended just out of reach, he liked her breasts? Well- belle inhaled slowly drawing her body against his, just barely touching him fingers dancing over exposed skin, blue eyes kept flickering up at him to make sure he was enjoying himself.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

Willpower had never been something Jame's was known for. Still he held back. His body leaning back in the chair as his eyes tried to decide what perfect part of his wife to be to drink in. As she moved closer the evidence of just how much he was enjoying her show started to tent his pants. The thick bulge pulsing as he bit his bottom lip. His hand slid down over his legs gripping just to help keep them from sliding up to grip her instead. "Beautiful" The word tumbled from his lips in a breathy whisper. He was not even aware he said it he was so entranced.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“Ah'm gonna have ta gag you.” She purred bright blue eyes nearly disappearing as desire expanded her pupils. “Or you gonna be a good boy?” Belle felt a little disconnected, daring in a way she'd never explored.

Lifting her arms Belle ran her finger tips over the crown of his head delicately, tightening for just an instant in his hair, belle wasn't sure if she liked doing that, but was curious as to his reaction to having his longer hair pulled back to expose his throat. Her lips skimmed over his neck, warm breaths following the line of wetness from her tongue.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

Jsame's wanted her to explore. He was her first and he wanted her to try everything she could want. "For you I can be." Considering he had not stolen anything in weeks he may just have meant that. Her lips on him pulling a small moan from his. His back arching as he enjoyed hoe close she was. The grip in his hair making his own fingers curl over the cloth of his pants. Gripping to keep control. He could feel her desire in her grip and he loved that desire.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Nodding mentally Belle breathed out, relaxing just a touch, she really hadn't been sure if he'd react poorly to her taking charge like this, or the little acts of domination.

Belle was widely read but lacked practical experience, and while she was curious Belle wouldn't enjoy anything he didn't, it just wasn't part of her.

“I love you.” She murmured against his skin, following the brush of lips with the scrape of white teeth.

Her nails slipped over his scalp, taking a breath Belle shoved his jacket off roughly, uncertainty warring with lustful curiosity Belle had partially forgotten her role here and was now stripping him forcefully, following her hands with lips and teeth.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

A low growl bubbled up from his chest. James rolled his shoulders back as she pull the jacket off him. The thread unweaving itself and vanishing into nothing as it feel from his body. His eyes locked on her as a smirk curls over his lips. "I love you madly and completely." He arched to give her better access. Offering his body to her intrigued to see what she would do next.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Emboldened once she realized that she couldn't actually hurt his clothing...Belle flexed, taking visceral delight in ripping the white shirt off his body, exposing the lean muscles she adored. “You talk about me bein’ pretty.” She breathed out for some reason she didn't really grasp Belle was completely breathless; running her index nail down the line of his pectorals, shifting away to slid down and off his lap dragging over his hardness.

Belle shuddered primal want to be filled shaking her resolve. “This good?” She whispered running her finger over the cloth covered bit of him, stropping up and down, a perverse part of her wondering how far she could watch him fight for control.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James shivers as her fingers dance over him. His hips rolling under her a bit as he tries to keep control. It was taking everything he had not to just slam her against the wall and ravage her until she forgot how words work. Still he wanted to her explore. "Depends on how wild you want me love." Leaning in a bit he whispers in her ear in low sultry tones. "Eventually my chains will break and you will take every drop of hunger you wake in me." Leaning back he locks his eyes on her. The ghostly truth of him shining through as white flames dance deep in his eyes. A smirk on his lips as he locks his gaze on her. "and for you my love... that hunger is endless."
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Could he read her mind? Belle swallowed, shivering with delight at the promise, “Yes.” She whispered dry mouthed, lacking the self possessed sophistication to lie or prevaricate. She wanted to make him lose control, she wanted to feel the shape of him long after he left her for the day, she wanted to feel the lingering grip of his fingers on her hips. But first she wanted him mindless.

Belle took the tip of him into her mouth still covered by his slacks, nails running over the hard planes of his chest. Moaning over him, Belle licked into the slit of his trousers, teasing him.

Belle was a gentle woman, but there was a part of her that craved danger, risk, tightly controlled. It was why she'd taken a ghost into her life, why she could stand up to the Joker, Riddler and treat them like the naughty boys she saw them as. It was also why she craved seeing her ghost at his most elemental, and to be the reason he was driven there.
DC-New Earth

38 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Aubie

James still had some measure of control though it was slipping. Little flames danced around him. Not the purple flames of his range these burned white. The cloth of his pants melted away at the touch of her tongue. The thickness of him spinning free of its cotton cage. The heavy cock pulsing so close to her. James let his lips fall open as a soft moan slipped from them. The sound of his voice echoed in the room. His fingers shook as his chest lifted and fell. His eyes watching her with a lustful light. His hair dancing in an unknown wind as he pulled control from his power to hold on just a moment longer.
DC- DC-TV-1

178 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle chuckled as his pants vanished, a sign of his growing impatience, as though she didn't have evidence of that pressing thickly against her eager lips.

It was all she could do not to straddle him, take him into where she needed him so badly; belle settled for licking up his shaft, one hand wrapped around him to help her manage him,.and the other drifting down between her legs. Belle moaned around him, twitching as she pleasured them both.