Harry Potter-Main Universe

56 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 855
“It’s an interesting question,” Oryn mused. “On the other hand, there’s no real reason to find out. A world with no magic wouldn’t have any real use for me… well, none that I can think of, at least, and I’d imagine it’s the same for you. I’m willing to revisit that idea in the future if something unique is discovered about a non-magical world.” Most of these worlds would have technological marvels, he had no doubt… and those were useless to him, with magic making them behave irregularly. Then again, in those worlds, if he had no magic they would work correctly… well, again, he’d keep an open mind in the future, but he wasn’t expecting much.

“Oh, I don’t know how productive such a world would be,” he admitted. “If the small minded folk were absent, who would clean it and do other menial jobs? Those of us with minds and skills rather need the use of our time for more important things. I’m more curious what a world would be like where it was only peopled with the small-minded. Have you ever wanted to rule a world, my dear? It might be an amusing pastime for a month or so, if we ever find a place like that.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best secret hideouts are really secret - by Oryn Vance - 01-27-2018, 09:32 AM