Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

288 Posts
19 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 879
Arjay had, on a few occasions, had people who decided that no, they were going to keep fighting at that point, which rather defeated the purpose of the fight. The point of the move wasn’t that he had her off her balance and at his mercy, naturally. The point was that, had he wanted to, he could have just decapitated her instead of stopping the sword at her throat. She was, for the intent of the fight right now, ‘dead.’

Thankfully, she seemed to be a good sport about it. With her weapons dropped, the sword in his hand moved ever so slightly, the edge coming away from her skin as he withdrew his arm. His arm held off to the side, he gave the blade a flick, shaking the blood loose from the enchanted blade, before he slid it neatly into its sheath.

All the while, he still didn’t let go of her, or give her leg purchase to regain her balance. If asked, he’d freely admit that he rather enjoyed the feel of her weight in his arm (although her leg felt… off, too heavy, which was rather confusing). He smiled down at her slyly as he ran a knuckle along her throat, brushing away the faint beading of blood where his sword had touched, a scratch that she might not even really be able to feel that she had. “I’m rather sure that you do,” he answered with good humor. “I would wager that I have more of an appreciation of the matter, though. You might be able to appreciate the beauty of it in front of a mirror, but I’m able to bask in it any time that I am merely in your presence.” Of course, looking wasn’t all he wanted. “And, naturally, it lets me do this,” he added, lifting her slightly as he leaned down.

Was there any way to really describe how someone kissed when they’d had centuries to practice it, and had made a pointed effort at getting it right? He wasn’t sure, but so far no one had been able to coherently do so after being given one. His kiss was confident, skillful in a way that one generally wouldn’t think kissing required. He kissed her like someone might enjoy the last fruit of the spring, savoring her, drawing the experience out until, at last, the kiss broke in a final brush of lips.

“I hope you won’t think me too forward,” he said, smiling impishly as he rose, gracefully, drawing her back to her feet with him, his arm still wrapped behind her back. "Although if you think me not forward enough, I could certainly fix that."

Messages In This Thread
Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 08-23-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 08-25-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-05-2017, 07:09 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-12-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-21-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-24-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-04-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-08-2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-16-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-20-2017, 09:20 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-26-2017, 07:39 AM